• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mutant Turtle using mad ninja skill in NYC

I'm going to give this clip all my toes DOWN! April is not a thin haired brunette, the foot are not GOOGLES/GAS MASK WEARING PUNKS, AND RAPHAEL is not the silent type!

On top of that April gets her face smashed in at least 3 times in this clip (and that's on top of not getting the hair right AND no yellow jumpsuit)! Just, just stupid!

I'm with Rox_My_Sox. I'm afraid this clips isn't worth my watch because it's nothing like how it was on cartoon. Not even close. Plus, that title in youtube...I think it needs a better title to be really sure what it is.

I really liked it. Dark and realistic like the fake MK trailer. Thanks for sharing the link.

I really liked it.

Argh! Why must people like this? April isn't even sexy in this vid! See the pic below? SEE IT? That's April O'Neil! THAT'S HOW SHE SHOULD LOOK IN THE UPCOMING TURTLES MOVIE!

Dark and realistic like the fake MK trailer.

Oh don't even get me started on that god awful piece of shit. Scorpion WOULDN'T COME IN TO A POLICE HEADQUARTERS IN CUFFS JUST TO TALK! HE'D APPEAR IN A BALL OF HELLFIRE, SLAUGHTER EVERYONE IN THE PRECINCT, AND LINE THE WALLS OF THE NEARBY ALLEYWAY WITH THEIR GASTROINTESTINAL TRACTS! THAT'S SCORPION! HE'S THE DEMONIC UNDEAD SPIRIT OF A LIN QUEI ELEMENTAL NINJA USER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! What the fuck where they thinking? What's next? Subzero spraying liquid nitrogen out of tubes stuck into his hands? Bullshit people! BULLSHIT!

I don't mind seeing a newer April whenever a new Ninja Turtles fan-thing is made. Do you know how ridiculous a jumpsuit would be while being a real life news reporter? The only real problem I saw in this was the fact that Raph never talked. Then again, he didn't do that while fighting in the CG movie either, so I guess I could let that slide.

It's really hard to tell which turtle is actually fighting due to no weapons being used, but the red bandanna easily points to Raph.

....or does it?

Do you know how ridiculous a jumpsuit would be while being a real life news reporter?

On a normal news reporter...yes it would look ridiculous. April just makes it WORK though. ^_~

I'm going to give this clip all my toes DOWN! April is not a thin haired brunette, the foot are not GOOGLES/GAS MASK WEARING PUNKS, AND RAPHAEL is not the silent type!

On top of that April gets her face smashed in at least 3 times in this clip (and that's on top of not getting the hair right AND no yellow jumpsuit)! Just, just stupid!

The clip is base more towards the comic than the cartoon.

The turtles originated from the comic.

The 1980s cartoon is loosely based on the comic, for example: Raphael in the cartoon was more of a talkative wisecracking turtle, as opposed to his comic counterpart who barely talked, had a bad attitude, and was not the turtle to mess with.

The comic was of a more darker nature than the cartoon.

The clip is base more towards the comic than the cartoon.

The turtles originated from the comic.

The 1980s cartoon is loosely based on the comic, for example: Raphael in the cartoon was more of a talkative wisecracking turtle, as opposed to his comic counterpart who barely talked, had a bad attitude, and was not the turtle to mess with.

The comic was of a more darker nature than the cartoon.

I know hun. My point is if you compare the 1980's cartoon with the comic, almost the ENTIRE fan base will shoot for the cartoon. It was THAT DAMN POPULAR! I'm not saying Shredder has to be a bumbling buffoon like he was in the cartoon. Hell, in the original 1990's movie, Shredder pretty much took on all four of the heroes in a half shell and nearly wasted their sorry shelled asses. What I'm saying is they should take concepts from both the cartoon and the comic.

The Turtles and Splinter should be like their 1990 movie counterparts (alot like the comic), Shredder should be fucking kick ass evil, Bebop and Rocksteady should be like Devastator was to the Decepticons (strong, powerful, and brutal), Krang could be a bloated ultra-powerful psionic brain-like monstrosity from another dimension, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD APRIL SHOULD WEAR THE F'ING JUMPSUIT AND HAVE SHORT RED FLUFFY HAIR and be kidnapped at least four times in the movie! Somethings should change but there are somethings that shouldn't!

Not everything has to be dark as hell. Somethings can be good just as they were in the 80's. Yes April would look strange in a banana yellow jumpsuit in the middle of Manhattan but BY GOD they could MAKE IT WORK SOMEHOW!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back