• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MVP Baseball 2004 or ESPN Baseball 2k4 has anybody played either one of Theses?

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
If you have played either one of theses video Games or Both even. tell me what you thought about the Game graphics fun factor etc..... because i'm thinking about buying either one of theses Games. since baseball season is here now

Thanks

errr..david..how bout that bitch slapping game...down right hilarious..we need to create one..lmao..with umm maybe richard simmons in it..cause i heard he can bitch slap...well thats what the guy suing him said..lmao..and hell.. how bout the main event..."sir" elton john vs Richie "im a pony" simmons..lmfao..we have too much time to be thinkin up crazy things like that

BellyButtonsRoc is back ! The religious maniac returns !

Any danger of you keeping your mouth shut about God this time around ? Or are we gonna have to endure another bout of your mindless queerbashing and scripture quotations ?

I ask merely for information.

LOL Doc and Navel...I agree...a bitchslapping game is in order!

Doctor Convulso said:
BellyButtonsRoc is back ! The religious maniac returns !

Any danger of you keeping your mouth shut about God this time around ? Or are we gonna have to endure another bout of your mindless queerbashing and scripture quotations ?

I ask merely for information.

doc im not gonna get into this..but just leave BBR alone..k..lets forget the past and move on..you wanna say something u can direct it to me..ok..later

naveltklr1350 said:
doc im not gonna get into this..but just leave BBR alone..k..lets forget the past and move on..you wanna say something u can direct it to me..ok..later

Naveltklr1350

1) I will leave him alone, as long as he behaves like a reasonable human being.

2) Forgetting the past is impossible, barring neurosurgery or radical hypnotic techniques, which unfortunately I do not seem to enjoy the same level of access to as you. Forgiving the past is another matter. Perhaps if he behaves like a reasonable human being this time around then I'll give it a go.

3) You're not gonna get into this, but if I want to say something I can direct it to you ? Jesus wept, man - are you for real ? I have nothing to say to you. I was talking to him

4) Ok...later...much, much later.

BellyButtonsRoc

I just want to assure you that I don't harbour a morbid hatred of you. I personally think it's a sad thing that you've had to retreat from the pages of TT like you have. I'd be perfectly happy to see you posting all over the site again.
I'd just prefer it if you could avoid the fire and brimstone stuff, and try and remember that ordinary, decent folk don't like being considered as inferior merely because of their sexual politics. Especially on the pages of a website for people with a tickling fetish, which is one place where people really should be able to expect to feel safe from that kind of thing.

Oh well, I'm done. And now back to the baseball...

Last edited:
i am not gonna say anything..cause i like this forum and i am not gonna get kicked out..therefore imma end it right now

No, no - there's no need to kill yourself on my account. If you're maintaining a diplomatic silence, then I shall too.

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back