• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MxM Descriptive Roleplay

DoeGirl905

Hello! I’m looking for something a bit specific. I’ve been RPing for 15+ years and really haven’t run into a lot of people who do a descriptive story match with a tickling kink. So I would like to try my luck here~

I want someone who can match my need for good storytelling, world building, and character interactions while mixing in our love for tickling! I am mainly comfortable with MxM pairings but if the story is interesting enough and our writing styles click well, I would be willing to do some MxF or FxF.

NSFW content and smut will be applied in these stories (we can go over other kinks/limits when we connect) and I’m always open to angst and darker themes. Because what good story teller wants their characters to be happy all the time?

I loved anything from modern fantasy, to crime/suspense, high fantasy, scifi, some slice of life. While mainly looking for OC x OC interactions and stories, I am also open to trying out some fandoms (if I know them) and doing CC x CC or our own characters in those fandom universes. Just ask 🙂

Please DM me and if we click, I would be glad to give you my Discord for us to play!

Side Notes: (1) I am a female looking to play a male. So IRL gender doesn’t really bother me. We are all here to have fun!

(2) I am a lee-leaning switch or a lee who likes to get revenge on occasion. However I can be full lee if wanted but will probably get bored if I’m fully ler.

(3) Please no one-liners. You don’t have to write me a novel and I understand sometimes posts are shorter depending on what is happening in the story, but no one-liners. I tend to get wordy myself, but I will strive to match what I am given.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back