• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Awesome Dream

Jason tummy

Last night, I had a dream that I was at this bar and my date was Christina Aguilera. We were just hanging out and talking about what we were doing with are lives, then all a sudden she started get a little crazy by tickling me all around my ribs and tummy. Ten minutes later I told her to stop so I could catch my breath and then so did. She started to apolize to me and to prove that she was sorry, she started to lay across the bar on her back and then she told me that she knew I had a thing for girls tummies and I could do anything I wanted to hers. So she lifted her blouse to show me her tummy and then I started to have fun. At first I took my finger and just drew a circle around her bellybutton just to tease her a little bit and then I gave it a little kiss. Then came the big finale as I just sucked in a huge breath and blew a huge raspberry on her belly. But for an encore, the bartender handed me a tiny cup filled with jello and I poured it in Christina's bellybutton then I sucked it up causing her belly to vibrate. She laughed and told me that I probably got enogh revenge on her. So then we started to make out a little bit but in the middle of us making out I started to wake up, and what made it worst was that my dog was on top of me licking my face and I thought yuck!

awesome dream

I also have a thing for girls tummies and I think that could be the greatest dream I could have.

argh!

baaahhh!!!1 I hate it when that happens!! Dream goes nice and fine then you wake up to find that armageddon is happening.

Hello,

You had a very nice dream. I think many people wish to have a dream like yours.

Yours sincerely

Edmont

P.S.:I like your stories. Please post some more.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back