• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My babysitter's wild weekend

Jason tummy

One weekend, my parents hired this girl who was 14 at the time to watch me as they when out of town. I was about 6 at that time. So later that night, she got a little bored and wondered if she wanted to play a game with me. I was like sure. Then she walked me back into the living room and we both sat in the middle of the floor. She then instructed me to lay down on the floor and with both of my arms to the side. This was called the bumble bee game. The key to this game was that she was going to keep touching parts of my body until I started to laugh, because when I did she would sting me in other words tickle me. So she started to touch parts of my body which she thought was ticklish and ofcourse when she reached my tummy she kind of went a little crazy by wiggling her finger in my navel and I started to laugh. She then started to sting me by placing her mouth on my tummy and blew real hard. I laughed like crazy. She said "you got stung!" Later she walked me to bed then said goodnight. But don't worry I would get my tickling experience later that night.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back