• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My best friend's dad

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hi all. There has been a lot of discussion about platonic vs. erotic tickling. What do you call it when the tickling is meant to be erotic by one person but not the other? To illustrate what I mean we have to go back in time to when I was 16 (not that long ago actually) and I went to the home of my best friend Guinivere one Saturday.
It was a summer day and I was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and since she only lived 4 blocks away I went over barefoot. We were just going to decide what to do with our day. Well Guin was not ready (a frequent occurance) and I waited on the patio for her. Her dad came out to keep me company and he made the usual small talk. He kept looking down at my unshod feet and finalloy commented on my metallic blue nail polish and toe rings. He asked if the rings were pewter or silver and I told him (silver). Then he reached down and grabbed my right foot. He cradled my ankle very gently in his left and and then with his right hand he began to stroke my ticklish sole! I tried to pull away but if I had pulled back I would have fallen off the patio. I tried not to laugh but he continued scratching my foot until until the laughter just burst out. This made him tickle me even more.
Looking back I know he considered this erotic tickling because he stroked the bottom of my foot very slowly and he was watching my reactions as his fingers glided down to my heel, sound my ankle and up to my toes. I was laughing and beating my fists on the patio wall but I could not break his grip on my captive foot.
Finally I gasped out "Please! I can't stand it anymore!" and then we both heard a voice shout "Dad!". Instantly he released me and we both saw Guinivere standing at the entrance to the patio, her eyes wide with disbelief! I was gasping for breath but I got up and got away from him right away. You should have seen her dad's face. It went from white with surprise to red with embarrassment. He mumbled somethihng that might have been an apology but his voice was so low I couldn't understand him. Guin and I just left and we did not discuss the incident for quite a while.
Oh, and also I did not let myself be alone with her dad for the rest of the summer.

Question?

Did you not realize your love for tickling then? Or were you just creeped out because it was your friend's dad?

Right the second time! I mean when it was all over and I had time to think about what happened it was like chills upon chills.

Yeah, I understand. Some boundaries shouldn't be crossed. It was inappropriate. Do you still keep in contact with your friend?

Since you asked . . .

Jinkies, the things I go through. But since some of you asked . . .well actually only one person asked, so this is for you Ness. I have revived this old story which I published months ago. It is what I alluded to in my earlier post about "First times". This wasn't my first time but iut did have a profound effect on me.

Enjoy!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back