• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My best friend's mom seemed to enjoy it.

hotchytick12

TMF Novice
Our neighborhood had three pools. One of the better ones was near my house and two streets away from my best friend Bo. We always hung out together there just about everyday during the summer for a least some length of time. Bo's mom was the neighborhood MILF. I will always remember her for some many reasons. She was a real estate agent and always smelled so good. She was about 5'4" and had long blond hair which she almost always kept in a pony tail. She had a nice tan and as I got older to notice, she had nice strong athletic legs, and beautiful shapely feet with great arches, which I had the very fortunate experience of tickling the previous Christmas.
I will never forget this one particular summer that became some what of a keystone for my tickling fetish.
One hot summer day I met with Bo at the pool as we usually did. We messed around and talked about girls when suddenly, Debbie, Bo's mom, sat down on the edge of the pool and put her feet in the water. I will never forget it because all of the sudden I was transfixed on this beautiful woman wearing a bikini, kicking her sexy legs back in forth in the water. She had her legs crossed and her right foot was slightly higher out of the water. Now I remember this pointently because Bo suddenly splashed water in my faced and asked "why are you staring at my mom like that?"
"Huh?" I responded. "Sorry." My mind was racing back to the time I played with Mrs. Debbies feet during the Christmas party and I said to Bo, "Hey is your mom ticklish?" To which Bo responded, "Yea she is. Why do you want to know?" I said, "No reason."
Debbie had been laying out in the sun for about an hour when she finally decided to come back into the water to cool off. I remember it because I just could not keep my eyes off of her since I last saw her in the water. When she finally came back into the water I was fortunatle enough to be in the shallow end, where she was entering, and Bo was in the deep end. I made a point to swim over to the area where Debbie was standing and started a conversation.
To this day I don't really remember what the conversation was about but at some point Debbie sat up on the edge of the pool and let her legs dangle in the water. I know that I made a point to hang out as close as I possibly could to her feet without actually touching her. Her feet were literally inches away from me and I was shaking.

Have you ever lost control? Have you ever just given in to a buring desire that just had to be satified? Well I did.

After about a few minutes of talking with Debbie and being that close to her feet I made a very impulsive move. I tickled the foot that was closest to me, which was her right foot. And her? She lit up like a Christmas tree! I will never forget it!!! Her mouth went a gape, her eyes' squinched up into slits, her head went back and an "AAAAAAAAAAaaahhhh" went out from her lips.
She suddenly turned towards me and thrust her foot down into my hand forcing it under water. This only encouratged me to tickle more, which I did with reckless abandoment for about twenty seconds before she looked directly at me and said "Oh that tickles! Wait, wait, just scratch, don't tickle, just scratch don't tickle." I was some what perplexed at this, but at the same time didn't want to miss an opportunity to be in the position that I was in. So I raked my fingers up and down Debbies arches and across the top of her foot. After just a minute of this she put her left foot in front of me and said "scrach this one too." So I scrached. This went on for what must have been twenty minutes before Bo came up from behind me and said "hey. I want to go home." I suddenly became embarrased and stopped. Debbbied abruptly got up and walked back to her chaise lounge and sat down, but not before looking at me an giving me a big smile.

I soon learned that Debbied loved having her feet scrached and took advantage of it serval times afterwards. I will write more. I hope you enjoyed. :bump:

I always love your stories, Hotch. :xpulcy:

You do a great job with descriptions, and your scenes are easy to visualize. But this time you forgot something. Please describe Debbie's feet. (size, longest toe, etc.)

Thanks for taking the time to share with the rest of us. Write more often!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back