• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Chat's Not Working And I Don't Know Why... >_<

sadi

1st Level Green Feather
Since my 'computer-geared' friend borrowed my computer to try to fix some things (which was all for not, it seems *sigh* 🙄), the only thing changed, aside from a few GB being eaten up by programs or such he downloaded, was that my internet's all messed up!

Now, I got it fixed so it actually remembers where I've been, but the java chat - or whatever else it is - DOES NOT WORK and I don't know why! 😛issed

I mean, I've checked my preferences - don't really know what I'm looking at :unsure - but everything seems to be fine, says it's accepting JavaScript (if that's at all applicable to the chat), but, whenever I try opening chat in another window, it just comes up as this big black screen and that's it. Similarly, when I try to open the chat on here, the only thing that comes up is a big grey block. I can't right click on it, to see if anything's wrong/different about it, it's just black! >_<
So, any suggestions how to try to fix this problem? Heck, it may be because I uploaded the newest version of Firefox, but the chat's always opened up whenever I use firefox... :huh

Any help GREATLY appreciated! :ggrin:

Okay. Figured out one way to solve this: I just switched to safari and it works fine now! 😀 But *sigh* wish it'd work on my firefox... >_<

It is worth noting that uninstalling all versions of the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) on your machine before installing the latest version is often helpful.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back