• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my clips and tickle stories on Aimster and Morpheus!!

UK-FootTickler

TMF Poster
I am just writing to ask for permission to make my tickling clips, pictures and stories available on Morpheus and Aimster. I don't want to break any copyright rules so i will only put them on when i have a reply to this post.
Thankyou for your time, i will await the outcome with baited breath............
UK-FootTickler

If you created the clips and stories, then of course you can. But, if you didn't, then you need to get the permission from the creator or creators. Otherwise you would be violating someones copyright.

But I doubt seriously is every producer and creator is going to drop by this message and say "Sure, UK, post my stuff." Nor will they message you or threaten you or in any way harass you if you put this stuff on Aimster and Morpheus. Why? Because it would be a waste of time to be constantly checking (I'm sure they have better things to do), and because even when there might be a small copyright violation, no real lawsuit of any kind could do anything about it. Especially to the individual. So do what you like man.

DCB

devilscabanaboy said:
Nor will they message you or threaten you or in any way harass you if you put this stuff on Aimster and Morpheus. Why? Because it would be a waste of time to be constantly checking (I'm sure they have better things to do.
DCB

Actually I dont have better things to do. He he. Protecting what we have worked extremely hard to make and have spent $10,000's creating can be the ONLY THING I do if need be. 🙂
I strongly urge that you not put copyrighted video clips from any of the tickling video companies that request it not be done. And since this is me replying to the post I specifically request that you don't put any clips and pictures up from our websites. It is not as hard as you think to file small lawsuits these days, especially when IP addresses can be tracked back to the posters computer.
🙂
Sincerely,

Kathy,
What about the clips you guys give out as promos? Aren't these just a form of advertising? I would be curious as to wonder why you wouldn't want these clips distributed. However, stuff from your pay site, I agree, shouldn't be posted, especially when someone else is paying for it (and as far as I know, no one has posted clips from your pay site). Besides, it wouldn't make much sense. Anyhow, I wouldn't want you to be patrolling the web - I would much prefer if you were out making the wonderful videos we all know and love. I appreciate your effort, and understand the pride you take in your exceptional work. Keep it up, please. 🙂

DCB

cabanaboy, Good point about the advertisement clips. I failed to clarify the difference between the two kinds. Yes, by all means the clips that we have posted (the actual trailer/ad clips) are more than fair game to trade around. That is what they are for. But member area clips? No way! They are for paying members to view and keep on their personal computers only. Thanks for posting.
🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back