• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My experience at the bond concert..for those who care.

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
Alright people pull up a chair. The Queen is about to tell a story. I wont babble too much. I’ll try not too..

Ok. Yeah that Josh guy did his thing. He wasn’t that bad. I like the last song, prob cuz it was his last. lol

Ok. First of all, the track list:

Allegretto
Duel
Strange Paradise (Eos did an improv harmony here….really beautiful!)
Shine (the video version)
Midnight Garden
Sugarplum
Explosive remix
Highly Strung (improv solos from Hay, Eos, and Tan)
Switched to acoustics and tuned them. (Very cool to watch them tune )
Csardas
Besame Mucho
Psycho
Korobushka
Fly Robin Fly
Dreamstar (I have a new PERSONAL relation to this song now..)
Senorita
I’ll fly Away
Victory
Quixote/Fuego/Viva

Encores:
Hungarian
Samba

Ok now for the story.

To put it briefly, there was a boring 4 hr train ride, and two buses and a cab to get to the hotel. BUT, our hotel was two blocks away from Park West!! Pure luck cuz my mom just picked one out of three hotels. lol!! So we changed into our nice clothes (yes I got pics of the outfit) and walked over to Park West. We got there around 6:30 or so. Before I could find a seat, GARY comes up to me and introduces himself! HEY GARY!! Lol. So he offered me some seats w/ him, but I had already planned to sit w/ Spicy and her friends. So I found them by their cool homemade T-shirts, and sat w/ them. Very silly bunch. I got up to run to the bathroom before the show started, just to check my clothes and stuff. So skip a few mins ahead, that guy(Joshua or whatever) walks out, and this older guy sitting behind me (hey Chrysler guys!) goes “ Did GY get a sex change?” Hilarious! So he does his thing and gets off the stage.

Now for the good part. Its like 8..ish…and my mom comes running up behind me and said “ LENA!! LENA!! I saw them! I saw them!” and I’m like “huh? Who?” and she said “bond!! I saw them outside the bathroom!!” Then she goes on to tell me :

“I saw the lights dimming down, and I thought you were still in the bathroom, so I went to get you. I was standing in the doorway and the security guard tells me ‘step back they’re coming out’ and I said ‘who?’ and he said ‘bond’! So I was standing in the door, and out comes bond out of this door! First Tan, then Eos and GY. So I said ‘Where’s Haylie? Cuz Lena’s here! Lena’s here from Detroit! And Haylie was walking past and she turned around and said ‘Are you Lena’s mom?” and I said “yes!! And she’s out there in the audience!” so Haylie said “oh! Ok!” and just smiled and walked away.”

So my mom told me that and I was sooo shocked and slightly upset she got to meet them. So then the lights were almost out and you hear the track and that monster voice that goes “bond” and then……they just…..walked out! Lol!! They were just glowing of beauty and radiance. First it was Tania, then Eos, GY, and Haylie, just like my mom said. And they played the tracklist. Little tidbits:

On Sugarplum, they did twirl around like ballerina’s. really cute and kinda silly. Highly Strung IS best played live! It is totally cool! A full on rock show! GY was…………..WILD!! I was laughin so hard at her cuz she’s such a nut!! She was bobbin and bouncing around like she had some kind of problem. LOL! After that they switched to acoustics, and Hay tuned her instrument first and they all tuned from her, like they’re supposed to. GY was the last to tune. Her cello was slightly flat on all strings before she fixed it, so everybody waited for her. When she finished, she gave this “ hee hee….ok I’m ready now” kinda smile to the audience. Then, when it was totally silent, some guy in the middle/front, yawned or burped really loud! I don’t know what it was but it was funny, and Haylie turned and looked in that direction and went “Ewwww!!!” LOL! Then they all laughed at that. SO again they were about to play had their bows and instruments up and everything, and I don’t know if it was the same guy, but SOMEBODY was like “1…..2….3” and bond all turned again and started laughing at him. That got the audience to clap, cuz it was funny. So they FINALLY started playing Csardas, and they were playing for about 4 seconds and Eos stopped, took her instrument down and started examining it. She was looking at it kinda puzzled. So the other three kept playing (I guess they had no choice) and Eos turned and walked away and went to the back table where their electrics and their water and towels were, and set up shop, sorta. LOL! She just started fixin it. Her pick up cord was slipping out or something, so she was fixing it. So a few people started laughin at her cuz she just randomly walks away and starts fixin her instrument, and she turned around and peeked over her left shoulder at the audience laughing at her and gave us this child-with-her-hand-in-the-cookie-jar-that-hasn’t-been-caught-sneaking-cookies smile! It was soo cute and funny! She was smiling as if she was getting away w/ doing something she wasn’t supposed to be doing. So she turned back and fixed it, and came back in and started playing. A few people clapped for her and she smiled again.

So anywho, during Besame mucho, there was a part where there was a quick pause and Haylie turned and air kissed the audience. Cute and random. Lol. And then came Psycho. Ok you know how they played it in the VCD? Imagine it….1000 times faster!! It was so quick, it made Highly Strung look like…….a hymnal!!!!!! So that was cool, to watch their fingers catch fire.

Then they switched back to electrics and prepared to play FRF. Tan came to the mic and said something about Eos and GY lending their “beautiful voices” (GY snickered in the backround) and how they never sang in public before and they deserve a big round of applause *applause* then she said something which I didn’t quite catch, cuz she said it softly as if no one was supposed to hear it, but whatever it was it was about GY, and GY went “ aw! (Playfully shocked look) and came up behind her and gently hit Tan on her butt w/ her bow!! Hilarious! Tan just smiled harder and kinda jerked away upon feeling wood on her bum. LOL!! So they played it and then came Dreamstar…THIS IS THE BEST PART..

Haylie walks over to the mic close to me…a few feet away but close enough! And she says how she hadn’t introduced herself yet. And so:

“This next song I wrote while riding on the back of a camel! *giggles* and I was in (wherever that was she camped out at) and we were laying down and as it got darker, I could see each one of the stars as they lit up one by one. And they were sooooo beautiful! So I wrote this and called it “Dreamstar” (a few ahh’s here from the audience and then…) AND I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS SONG TO MY LITTLE LENA!!!!” (more awws from the audience) You have no idea how bad my stomach and heart intertwined and danced together as I looked up ( cuz I was writing the song title down to share w/ you guys) and I looked up when she said my name and she was looking right at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spicy and her friends were all staring at me, and so were the people in our general area. The guys behind me gave me thumbs up, my mom went “ Oh my baby!” (she was sitting towards the back cuz she couldn’t handle the speakers) and it was totally silent!!! I turned back and looked at Haylie and she winked at me!!!!!!! Tan was standing somewhat in the middle of the stage and she smiled at me and gave me this look like” Yes, you! This is for you sweetie!” GY and Eos were tending to their instruments (again. Lol) Then Haylie walked over to the other girls and they prepared to play it. I barely heard the song cuz I was still shocked to be called out like that!! I still am!! Lol. So they played it and I stood up and clapped really loud as a thank you, but they didn’t really see me cuz they went right into the next song.So they did Senorita, IFA, Vicky (lol my nickname for Victory) and then the medley of the three songs. Took a bow and left the stage. They came back 10 secs later and did Hungarian and Samba(and all the choreography was the same as described in the other reviews so nothing new) and in Samba, GY mostly jumped up and down and all over the stage which was funny. So that’s the end of the concert. I rushed out as soon as I can to get to the bus and I was the first one there. About 25 people were there in all waiting for an autograph at the side door. But we got word that, as soon as bond got off the stage, they got right into a car and went to a hotel. although we didn’t believe em ( we thought they were trying to get rid of us) we stayed for a while, but come to find out it was true. So I didn’t get to tell Haylie thank you. Oh well. I got a good picture of GY’s case covered in stickers and a good pic of their bus. Lol. And hung out for a bit w/ Spicy and another group of girls who download the sheet music. So we didn’t get to see them, so my mom and I went on a hunt for some food. We were walking back towards our hotel and the bus had finally turned itself around and as it turned the corner, my mom, waved at the driver (she had been talking to him) and he honked the horn at us and went to the hotel bond were at to pick them up so they could leave right away for Minneapolis.

The End.

oh yeah> I typed this originally for the bond fans, and copied it here. You guys prob wont understand everything, but yu get the general idea. 😛

Iluv2btickled said:
oh yeah> I typed this originally for the bond fans, and copied it here. You guys prob wont understand everything, but yu get the general idea. 😛

Understand it or not, it sounds like you have a very good time.

Lucky you, it seems you had a very good time and i am glad you enjoyed it

Iluv2btickled said:

Every concert of the artist you like is highly enjoyable and i think it was the case for you too 🙂

By the way do they sing ? It may sound stupid but it's like that.

They dont usually, but for one track GY and Eos ( GY on the far left of my sig and Eos 2nd from right) lended their voices, but it was more of a chant, and on another Eos actually sang solo, but not like a pop star she was more humming the melody but w/ her mouth open ( Think "ahh--ahh-ahh" like that)

Did You Even Go To The Concert? Pay More Attention Next Time, Give Us Some Details!! Lol!lol! I Am So Glad You And Your Mom Had Such A Memorable Time At The Concert. The Song Dedication Was Sweet And So Richly Deserved, String Queen. Remember That When Bond Is Your Opening Act In A Few Years!! Y'all Not Meeting Was Their Loss. Now Go Practice!! Lol!

OK I just got word from a friend of mine in California ( bond finished up their US tour there last Sat night) that she met Haylie in the autograph signing line( after all the hassle only the first 150 people who bought the CD there and recieved special wristbands because of it, were able to meet bond, and it so happens that a nice guy traded his wristband in order to get a signed CD). My friend mentioned me to Haylie: " My friend Lena from Chicago told me to tell you thank you so much for dedicating Dreamstar to her, and she's so thrilled". and Haylie got the biggest smile EVER on her face and said: "Oh you know Lena? Are you her friend? How cool is that! That is so great! Thank you for coming and you tell her I said hi and I'll write when I can"

*screams* My luck just keeps gettin better!!

btw, Haylie is the one on the far right of my sig pic..and I have pics of her smiling her hardest if you need visuals 😛

I heard bond for the first time today, very good. i think the song was explosive or somefin. just thought iluvs would u want to know that there is another bond fan in here

WHOO!! Alright Aussie! Yeah I'm not suprised. Some true bond soldiers ( hardcore fans are all over the world) live in Australia, and its been announced the Explosive is the theme song for the Olympic coverage in Aussie. Bond mentiond that too when I saw them live. They're happy they're being supported by 1/2 the members home country. So thanks for that and join the message board at www.bondmusic.net

Funny you say that becasue that is where i first heard it. I was watching the olympics and heard this music video with them playing in the back ground then cut scenes of the events n stuff. My first reaction was hmm thats a good theme, i thought it was just a little piece someone put together. Then i saw 'bond' then i remembered ur luv 4 them and decided to listen, then it hit me, their pretty good.

Glad you liked em!

Here are some pics that someone else took of them at their NY concert on the 9th of this month. They performed at BB Kings bar and grill. Ironically, when they came to Chicago, they all had on the same outfits, except GY.

The pics are:

Haylie-1st violin (girl who dedicated song to me. I like to imagine this is when she was playing to me, cuz that's exactly what she did :happy: )

Eos-2nd violin

Tania-Viola (girl who winked when song was dedicated to me 😛 )

Gay-yee-Cello

Group pic of the concert given on the 9th. Told you GY had on a diff outfit.

Well hope you like the pics and I have loads more if anyone is interested..good shots of some potential ticklish areas too 😀 😉 I bless the guy who took these pics. There were no cams allowed in Chicago :sigh:

Last edited:
Ha ha..that post looks weird since the sites been updated. Oh well. 😛 I'll adjust.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back