• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first open session experience

theteam1

1st Level Red Feather
Hey everyone.

I just wanted to share my experiences of my first real tickle session with you all.

So I attended the UK Tickling - Second Open Tickle Session that was held by the awesome Turtleboy yesterday and got the chance to tickle Amanda.

I can tell you that it was one of the most amazing experiences that I have ever had. I was really nervous about everything, but thanks to having talks with Johnjo, Amanda and Turtleboy I soon realised that I had nothing to worry about. Everyone was so friendly and I felt well looked after. I don't know if I was nervous because it was my first time in a controlled environment or that there was people filming and watching, but once the session started my nerves had calmed down.

Amanda was really ticklish all over and remained in a constant state of giggles through out the session. I had so much fun tickling her in one spot and then reaching over to another, which caused even more laughter. I hope she enjoyed it all as much as I did 🙂

After the session we all chilled and chatted about the session and other experiences, which I enjoyed as I have never had a chance to talk to people in person about these things. With everyone being so friendly, it was easy to open up and be myself.

Then Johnjo, Amanda and myself got a ride to the train station from Turtleboy and we all chatted some more. It was funny to see Amanda running around the station trying to get away from Johnjo, as he was trying to tickle her. Johnjo did suggest that we both tickle attack Amanda there and then, but I think that she had more than her fair share of tickling from me for the day and so I left him to it. Our trains arrived and we said our goodbyes and we all started our long journey home.

Over all I got to tickle a stunning model, make some new friends and hear about experiences that we all have had, a really enjoyable day for me.

I just want to say thanks again to Turtleboy, Johnjo and Amanda, I had an excellent day.

I also really recommend these sessions to everyone, they are truly amazing and should not be missed out on.

You can purchase videos of Amanda and any of the other gorgeous tickle models that Turtleboy has worked with here at www.uktickling.com

Thanks for reading,

Andy

andy.
just seen this. you a so complimentary. was a great day, you tested amanda to the limits but she enjoyed the whole experience too.
she said you were very good with your element of surprise as to where the tickling was going to strike next.
it was a good method which elicited much screaming. lol

Dang, where do you guys find info on this stuff? I'd like to know how to find out if/when there are any such events in my neck of the woods.

your neck of the woods.

where is your neck of the woods. that would be a starting point. lol

here are some still pics of andy's fingers at work

I'm in Michigan. The closest I've ever heard of something like this happening here is one year there was a Rennaissance fair. That's about it.

holidays

well buddy.
if you are holidaying in the uk in the near future, give us a shout. could make it happen for you.

andy.
just seen this. you a so complimentary. was a great day, you tested amanda to the limits but she enjoyed the whole experience too.
she said you were very good with your element of surprise as to where the tickling was going to strike next.
it was a good method which elicited much screaming. lol
I am glad that the element of surprise worked so well and that Amanda enjoyed it as well. 🙂

Dang, where do you guys find info on this stuff? I'd like to know how to find out if/when there are any such events in my neck of the woods.

If you check over on the TMF here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77, hopefully there is something in your area.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back