• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story. Tickle my mom. Part 1

samuelpel

I've always had the tickle fetish. The first video I saw about it was that of the ninja turtles when they tickled april.
A fantasy, to tickle my mother.
My mother is a mature woman, short in stature and with only one weakness: tickle feet. I knew it was an impossible challenge. Tying my mother to tickle her without anyone knowing and then there was no reprimand.
But I also knew that my mother, thanks to her sour character, had won over the years many enemies. One of them, my neighbor. The wars in the meetings of neighbors and the reproaches were constant. One afternoon, in summer, I found her at the door of the building, and I don't know why, but I gathered the courage to talk to her.
Hi- the shy tone of my voice made him suspect something, but she went crazy.
Hi- I insisted again.
What do you want? - Answer me while looking me up and down with contempt.
Eh ... My mother and you get along, don't you?-
Well, you could say yes, why?-
Can I go to your house and I explain it better ?-
With doubts he agreed, once inside he served me a coffee and asked me.
Well, what was that question about? -
You see, I want to help you give your deserved to my mother.-
How? -
Yes, I know you get along so I thought about helping you. -
And why if you are you his son? -
Well, because only I know his weakness-
All right. I hear you.-
We spent the entire afternoon developing a plan. The plan was to leave her alone at home creating a distraction of hours and then serve her tea with several sleeping pills that I kept from the exam time. The next morning I prepared to buy all the tools we might need.
Ropes, feathers, an electric brush, baby oil, etc.
That afternoon I was eating in front of her, trying to keep under control my wish that the clock hands would give the time indicated for the plan. About 4 in the afternoon I received a message from my neighbor saying that everything was ready. My father's phone rang, when he hung up he left quickly, for work. After 10 minutes I offered to serve my mother's tea and while the water boiled, crush several sleeping pills and mix them with the drink
My mother drank tea without suspecting anything, while I watched TV on her side. Little by little I noticed how her eyes gave way and yawns came out of her mouth, so I wrote to my neighbor to go up

Last edited:
Interesting plot. A little proof reading would be a good idea, but I like where it's going. Continue, please!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back