• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my first tickle fight!

Ticklee333

My girlfriend and I were watching tv and we were kind of bored, so I looked over at her and asked her if shes ticklish. She said yea, it some places. So I started to tickle her sides and she squermed a little bit, then I moved my hands around her body, and found out her stomache is REALLY ticklish! I pinned down her arms with my knees, and tickled her stomache for atleast 5 mintues before she escaped, and pinned me down the same way and tickled my under arms! It was fun! We were both very aroused afterwerds. I can't wait till next time!

Tickle fights are fun! Until your girlfriend acidentally kicks you in the face when you go for her feet! Happened to me twice! lol

TiCkLeSoCkS said:
Tickle fights are fun! Until your girlfriend acidentally kicks you in the face when you go for her feet! Happened to me twice! lol

Oh man! I know that feeling. I've been kicked so many times its a wonder I dont have a partial yet.

TiCkLeSoCkS said:

That's what restraints are for!!!

Congrats on your first tickle fight!!! Hope you have many, many more!!!

Camel26 said:

How right you are. 😛 Restraints sure are useful.

Unfortunately most of the girls who let me tickle them dont want to be tied down, so I'm forced to take the punishment if I tickle too hard. 🙂

Camel26 said:

I hear that. But those two times it was spur of the moment, so I didn't have any ropes of things like that. But I have learned, and now I keep a good 15ft rope under my bed, just in case.

I have had 1 that lasted for 3 hours in numerous intervals. I would love to have another 1. congrats on your first ever tickle fight!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back