• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first try on amateur videos (m/f)

microbito1

Hi guys, i'm new to this forum.
Yesterday I did my first try to do video with my webcam. My girlfriend is very ticklish and have nice feet, she was a little nervious. The first clip is more like a camera test... I like more the second.

I hope you could enjoy it.

http://paginaweb.de/tickling/

hi buddy
i think you're one of the luckiest guys i know.
to have a girlfriend with feet like that and who also shares ur passion for tickling is just amazing.
you're right she has gorgeous feet and i'm sure eberyone would like to see more of her
but just as a request i wanna say that these videos are just too large in size and too short to view so in future if you could post a little bit longer vids i would appreciate it
thank you for sharing them with us

Thnx for the comments. These are my first clips, and I'm very unexperienced with vid compression, but I'll try in the future to do a better compression.

🙂

microbito said:
Thnx for the comments. These are my first clips, and I'm very unexperienced with vid compression, but I'll try in the future to do a better compression.

🙂
I'm getting a lot of runtime errors.

Im right now in a pop up trap that wont let me close your web page unless i download some fuckin spam software. Cant even see what ya got cause it wont let me do nothin unless i download this shit (which i am not!) so..my advise..get a real server or post the clips and pics in maybe a yahoo group (yes i know yahell sucks but..lol) or try to cut down the files and post em direct here.

Yeaph, that's the problem with free servers. If the server is free-ads then it is slow and constantly u find the page is unaviable. If the server is fast, then it have a lot of adds. This server is very very fast, but have those adds. I use Firebird ( mozilla ) and you don't see the Adds, and the page is displayed very quickly, the adds only works on IE.

I use this server because It allows me to put very large files, it is very fast ( I'm planing to do very large clips) and over all it doesn't have any problems with the kind of video or content I put on the site ( I tried other servers and they deleted my previous pages 🙁 )

( this thing of doing videos is very very funny, maybe some day I'll do a company... who knows )

too bad

bro, I want to see your work so bad, but all the crap you have with your "free" site is making my firewall work overtime. until you can figure out another way to post it, like uploading individual files onto this site like most of us do, you are really cheating yourself out of alot of potentially great feedback.

Work on it.

well, i'm using netscape and i got no problems with the site cos the popup manager option ^^, i suggest to throw away internet explorer, and start using another browser, like netscape, opera... or if you don't wnat to stop using ie, you can install the google bar to stop the popups (and you have access to google always XD)...

and for the videos... i think if you could compress a little more them it could be great (wmv is a great format)...

for the content i have to say your girlfriend has a great feet, and the videos are pretty nice... the only critic i have (and is very personal) is that i generally don't like the clips where are only a pair of feet getting tickled, i prefer to see at least the face of the girl...

I think the same as you about to see the face of the girl ( and about to throw away I.E. )... but in this case, it's my girlfriend man... lol, I mean... I'm not prepared ( and she thinks the same ) to show to everybody who is my girlfriend... u know, maybe her brother, or her dad, or someone who knows her could see her ( i know, it's sounds paranoic, lol... but the idea of to hear the poeple saying "oh, look that's the wired guy who likes to tickle... " urgh...)... well, it is not probably some one from here knows her... but no one knows.

But I'm very exciting doing this things... and I'm planning in the future ( i hope nearly future ) to invite some girls I know and give some nice shoots... oh yes, it will be cool... ( but first of all I have to buy a decent Cammera, this clips were made with a simple webcam... and i have to learn a lot about video compression 😛 )

I have to say the clip is very nice, but above all I LOVE your girlfriend's feet!!! They are wonderful! My compliments to her and thank you for posting! If she's cute like her feet, I'd love to see her face too, but I perfectly understand your concern, what you have posted so far is already much. Are you German?

Just one thing: is there any audio? You should really add audio, it would be so good to hear her laughing!!!

Thank you again!

P.S.: I use Mozilla Firebird too, I'd love to throw away IE Explorer too, but some site still require that...

Last edited:
Thnx Tukano. We are Mexicans ( and yes, she's cute 😀 )... the clips have audio ( my microphone is not good you have to put the volume level to 100%, I used a MP3-Layer, or something like that, codec for the sound, it's a very common codec, with it you play mp3 files, then you may not have problems to hear the audio )

FootTickles said:
Thanks for the virus

Oh, I can't believe it. All this post the people talks about the spyware in that webhost, and I repeated "only with Mozilla ( Netscape ) you are free of it"... and after all you come here to acuse me of infect your computer with virus.

THAT IS NOT VIRUS IT'S A F*** SPYWARE.... THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE... AND IT'S NOT INSTALLED IF YOU DON'T CLICK "YES", IS THAT VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

U know? I quit... i have enought of this and I don't need this... I really tryed to share... but I only get that.

Thnx to the people that give me their support... here are the direct links, I tryed myself with I.E. and they don't have any spyware, or virus, or adds.

http://paginaweb.de/tkl55/videos/alicia01.avi
http://paginaweb.de/tkl50/video/alicia02.avi

bye :sigh:

don't be upset of some of the comments made on this forum buddy.
you said yourself that it can be frustrating with those free adds.
but there are alot of people like me who i'm sure have enjoyed these 2 amazing clips that you have posted so keep up the good work and keep posting for us.
thanks.

yer k heres the deal, next time u warn me that ur site has crap software on it because it installed around 9 different pointless internet pieces of shit that i now have to get rid of manually thru the reg,

thanks man,
prick

and half of it you dont get no 'yes or no' box
its auto crap and WTF makes you think i dont mind spywear being installed?

Last edited:
*sigh* Microbito, these are very nice. Don't stop doing stuff just because of a few assholes on this forum. Next time, just post the direct links or something, 'cause it's obvious the pricks are just gonna keep complaining about the site and you won't get any feedback on the clips this way.

audio only

hi, thanks for sending the 2 links for me to try, I appreciate your efforts. Unfortunately the first one comes up site not available and the second one is audio only, no video....but she does have a nice laugh.

The videos are just E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T
(and the feet too)
Much better than many professionals.
The opening scene that Alicia ties her feet and turns around wanting tickling cut my breath. That scene generates sentiment.

Gongratulations, keep working...

I cant see anything. Your page gives my computer a virus everytime I click the link. I did it three times, and everytime, my buddy Norton, had to beat up a virus. So, I'm sure there are some good clips there, but I not gonna click it anymore.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back