• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My friend RAWKS!!

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
ok wasn't quite sure where I should put this,so decided to start a new thread.

Ok before I start a special thanks goes to SS*big hug*couldn't have done this without you! 😀

Ok for a while now I've been thinking about asking my best (non tk)mate to tickle me but didn't really get the chance.Until 2nite.As much as SS tried to encourage me to say it to her outright it was no good I couldn't do it....I ended up babbling on about the tk gatherings in America and how I'd love to go but not sure whether to go or not,but wanna go over and see what the gatherings are like.Then she got called away for what seemed like hours.Then I decided enough was enough and I had to quit babbling and get straight to the point-with some more persuasion from SS.lol.So I e-mailed her the following (coz she was away from her comp-didn't want anyone else to see it):

I can't get over to the US for a tk gathering any time soon and I really want to go because I really want to be tickled. So erm.....what i'd like to ask is...erm..wwould you mind tickling me? If not, that's cool too.I'd totally understand as it's a pretty full on question to ask.Or could you tickle me more if the chance arises?*blushes majorly*

When she came back she responded to previous IMs saying that i should go over to America if I really wanna,but be careful etc etc. Then just when I thought my mate couldn't get any cooler she says there's no need to be embarrassed about it with her..... "I dont feel awkward talking about it with you..like I dont find it embarrassing to discuss..... I mean - fair enough I dont 100% understand - but hey since when did u have to fully understand something to be kewl about it"

Then I had to tell her that there was an e-mail waiting for her coz she hadn't noticed and by this stage was a nervous wreck and couldn't wait any longer.She then replied...."ahh I getcha - welll sure - have a slumber parrty and I'll attack u old skool, Lol, or sumin, either or when the chance arises. hehe. I'll warn u -Im not a fan of being tickled myself *eek* lol" Which I, of course replied with-omg *blushes majorly*hehe thanks hun and dont worry i understand.

Talk about being all of a fluster.lol.I'm still buzzing now.lol.And it gets better-there's talk of us going to Liverpool 2moro and stopping with my other best mate (who also knows about my tk interest but not to the same extent) for the night.So that could be veeeeeery interesting. 😀 😀

Wow. :wooha: Confessing that you're into TK is one thing, but asking outright to be tickled? THAT takes courage. Fair play to you!! 😀 Congratulations - I'm glad you were able to get it out, and that it all turned out for the best for you. 🙂

*singing* Helen's gonna get tickled. Helen's gonna get tickled. Hehehe.

Glad I could help hun. *huggles*

Snail Shell

Senshi said:
Wow. :wooha: Confessing that you're into TK is one thing, but asking outright to be tickled? THAT takes courage. Fair play to you!! 😀 Congratulations - I'm glad you were able to get it out, and that it all turned out for the best for you. 🙂

hehe thanks mate 😱 😀

Snail Shell said:
*singing* Helen's gonna get tickled. Helen's gonna get tickled. Hehehe.

Glad I could help hun. *huggles*

Snail Shell

ok ok,yeah you've been a great help--but enough of the teasing already?!!!!hehehe 😱 😀

Darlin, you've officially got a titanium set of cojones...

wow...

bravo to all parties involved...

I hope they tickle you senseless!!! 😀 😀 😀

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Camel26 said:
Darlin, you've officially got a titanium set of cojones...

wow...

bravo to all parties involved...

I hope they tickle you senseless!!! 😀 😀 😀

CONGRATS!!!!!!

hahahaha....thanks Camel 😉 😀

That is absolutely awesome! And as a reward, you're gonna get the crap tickled out of ya. n_n I know that had to be one of the most difficult things to come right out and say. The fact that you found the courage to do it means that you rawk just as much as your friend. You two should have a blast. n_n

Sammi-chan said:
That is absolutely awesome! And as a reward, you're gonna get the crap tickled out of ya. n_n I know that had to be one of the most difficult things to come right out and say. The fact that you found the courage to do it means that you rawk just as much as your friend. You two should have a blast. n_n

aww *hugs* :super_hap thanks that means a lot

Wow...I envy you, Helen...so much...

Now I know that SS definitely deserves some credit...so first of all, i'd also like to give credit where credit is due. Good job, Snail Shell. ^_^

And now about you and your friend. Wow, I still can't believe any of this is actually happening. You have some serious guts, girl. That could have went very terribly...but you took a risk. And it paid off. You have an awesome friend, Helen, as i'm sure you already know but you, yourself, also deserve some credit. People with fetishes like that don't do these kinds of things everyday. The fact that you're willing to share something like this and even ASK to be tickled with a friend is beyond imaginable and shows that you two have an amazing friendship. The fact that she responded so positively was also a sign of an awesome friendship. I can go on and on about this subject but I won't. I'll just say major congrats to you, Helen as well as award some major coolness points to your friend. It's people like you who encourage and comfort me to share my fetish with the people I care about.

Btw, I have a friend who RAWKS as well. Her name's Helen. 😉

Aww thank you soo much noobie that means a lot to me 😎

lonelykimiko said:
Nice one you 😀 . conga rats!

thanks but where are my conga rats???? 🙁

lonelykimiko said:
Nice one you 😀 . conga rats!
O_O Conga rats?! Where?! I have congaratphobia, ya know! >=O

And no problem, Helen. You deserve it after what you've just done. =^_^=

Good for you Helen. Hope you have fun. 😀

:wooha:

Wowzers...I can't even out-and-out ask online wiv u n some of my other closest mates from here...you did it irl. Dayum.

Talk about putting me to shame!!!😛

I'm kidding---well done. And turns out nothing bad happened out of asking. On the contrary, you're gonna get the snot tickled outta ya!!😀😀😀😉

~K

Aww thanks you guys-means a lot to me that I've got soo much support 😀

Ok here's an update for you.Just got back from Liverpool this evening.Had a fantastic time.

As I had told Anna that I wanted her to tickle me and she said yeah-well let's just say she kept her word.lol.She was great though coz when she tickled me she made sure it didn't draw attention to us. For example, when she first tickled me, she poked our other 2 mates a few times first before she attacked me. I was stood in the hallway at the time so the others couldn't really see and she headed towards me with an evil grin on her face wiggling her fingers at me and then she went to town on my ribs and sides,I squirmed like hell-even went round full circle.She stopped and there was me thinking she had finished so I moved back to where I was and she tickled me again.Was giggling like mad and she was laughing at my reactions so that made me laugh even more.

She then stopped coz we had to start making a move to go out.

We were sat in the pub and it wasn't long before she had that sneaky look in her eye and started wiggling her fingers at me and before I knew it she tickled my sides and as I squirmed she went for my tummy,then ribs. She paused for a moment and I stopped squirming,then she went for my sides again-couldn't believe I fell for that trick again.lol.She repeated the process about 3 or 4 more times and then once she finished tickling me she said, "Don't worry, I'm just picking my moment,waiting til you least expect it,you'll be on the floor,and how embarrassed would you be then?!" I couldn't answer her, I was like :wooha: and 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 I just took a sip of my drink,looked away and blushed madly as I grinned from ear to ear.

We then had to move on coz the bar we were in was closing,but next door was a clubby type bit so we decided to go in there. Anna was soo drunk by then but that didn't stop her from getting me.lol.oh no...

Once again she went for the places she knew would get a good reaction from me.So the ribs,sides and tummy were attacked again.I was squirming and giggling like hell again.I couldn't help but block her but she still managed to attack me.I squirmed so much at one point I slid my chair across the floor with my feet,which amused her greatly,and even more so when I slid my chair back again and fell for her trick again and got my sides.hehehe.When she stopped my poor sides were tingling like mad. 😱 hehehe 😀

Then this morning,we hadn't been up long and me and Anna were just slobbing about-andrea was lead on the couch and I was on a chair near it with my feet propped up onto of the arm of the couch near where her feet where.My other best mate Emily(who's house it was)was in the kitchen making a cup of tea and all of a sudden Anna made this random noise (something that I can't type coz I dunno how it would go,but it's the kinda
noises she makes when she sometimes tickles someone)and she poked my foot with her foot,I gasped and blushed as I quickly moved my foot away and she just laughed.

Seemed such a lot of tickling in such a short space of time to me-still can't believe it-not normally like that for me.Although it is turning me into a bigger lee than I imagined 😱 😱

Ohh man girl, WAY TO FRIGGIN GO!! Told you you'd only get good things out of being brave enough to ask. That Anna girl sounds like she might have a little more of a 'ler in her than she thinks...😉

TKLVR18 said:
Ohh man girl, WAY TO FRIGGIN GO!! Told you you'd only get good things out of being brave enough to ask. That Anna girl sounds like she might have a little more of a 'ler in her than she thinks...😉

Lol-that's what I was thinking.Not that I mind of course! 😱 😀

Congratulations 😀 wishing you and your mates hours of fun-filled laughter 🙂

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back