• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My friend's endurence test (M/F feet)

i-tickle-your-f

TMF Poster
I will tell a true story about how I tickled my friend down my street.

I live in Philly (Philadelphia for those otherwise) and a girl lives up my street,
It was summer and last year, and I grew tired of sitting on my step, trying to catch a cool breeze while my air con was broken, I could not go anywhere, I do not have a driver's licence and my bike is in the shop after the last incident. Anyway, out came the girl, her name is Devon by the way, me and Devon are good friends, that day she came out wearing a pink tank top, grey shorts and pink flip-flops, we talked a little while, then I offered the "Test of Endurence" as we call it, she refused, it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I became presistant, I had to tickle her that day, the hours went by and she kept refusing, finally, 9 o'clock came by, it was dark out but at this time she was wearing sneakers, and I asked again, finally Devon caved in and sat on a step next to me, she took her shoe off but hesitated to take her sock off, but I told her "hurry up Dev" she gave a sort of annoyed growl and quickly took her sock off, her sole was a great site to my eyes, I knew it was the moment, very shortly I would hear her laugh,
I grabbed her leg and told her the "Test Rules" its the classic test of endurence see how long she could hold out without saying "stop" or "please don't" or whatever, but after I told her the rules, I tickled her, her foot was maby one of the softest I ever tickled, while I was tickling her she curled her toes and tried to pull back her leg, she was successful twice, but I kept getting her foot back before she could end the test herself, for as long as she kept me waiting, I was going to stop when she said stop, but she kept me waiting so long I actually tickled her for 5 minutes,( I wanted to go longer but her mom came to the door) Devon was very very VERY ticklish and was very fun while it lasted, I am trying to tickle her again, and trying to tickle her friends and sister too, I heard her sister is extremely ticklish on her feet and I want to know "on hand" if you get my point.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back