• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my girlfriend

stufel691

Just want some feedback on my girl and her feet. What would do u guys think. What would u like to do to them

Attachments

• cimg4582 (2).jpg
    cimg4582 (2).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 775
  • l_9edc8046c183714b9c90c2d859a41206 (2).jpg
    l_9edc8046c183714b9c90c2d859a41206 (2).jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 718
  • CIMG2718.JPG
    CIMG2718.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 724
She is beautiful, what would I do to her feet? Nothing really, they look fine. But to her as a whole? let's see...

Roses...
CHocolates...
Poetry...
Trips to my private island near Monaco,,,
candlelight dinners,
trips to dances even thougfh I don't want to go...

Yeah. But for just le feet? I'd tickle them. I'd tickle the shit out of them. But I like bellies better. 😀

how about this one

Attachments

• 847989804_l (2).jpg
    847989804_l (2).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 426
I'd lay her in the sun, and massage the belly. Then I'd tickle it for days...

And then candel light dinner.

There are a lot of guys who post pics of their girl's feet, and I wonder why. Their girl's feet are usually hideous. Nails cut too short, calluses, etc. However, your girl's feet are very well take care of. Congratulations.

thank you......i just want to see if others are just as attracted to them as i am

I'd love to see her soles...in 'the pose' maybe...

She's a very hot lady!

Luck man!

Messyfeet.xxx

Wow! I was thinking footjob! Damn she's hot. How's her reaction to a feather ticking her soles, by the way?

loves the feathers on the soles...she giggles and tells me to stop..which makes me want to tickle her more....

i dont know if u guys are into this but i also like to smell and lick her feet

There are a lot of guys who post pics of their girl's feet, and I wonder why. Their girl's feet are usually hideous. Nails cut too short, calluses, etc. However, your girl's feet are very well take care of. Congratulations.

and dont forget non painted toes ontop of it all! i feel 110% the same way, bermuda.

but stufel, your one lucky SOB man :laughing: her feet are hot and she's a pretty gal as well. good luck to your relationship😉

I'd like to tickle her personally, but I gather that would be your job to do. Congrats!

oy, so hot! she own any cute girlie sox?? really cute face. this is tickle theater, git-r-done! you know what to do, get her laughing hard!!

Her feet are very nice indeed, being the amatuer expert that I am...lol. Must be a joy to tickle and see those sexy long toes wiggle and squirm.

love the comments guys.....maybe while she is tied up i could blind fold her and have one of u guys go after her...haha

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back