• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriends long toes..please comment

mikeOZ86

My girlfriend's name is Danielle. She has a size 9 to 10. please comment, and feel free to ask questions about her feet. thanx guys

Attachments

• 100_2872.jpg
    100_2872.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 389
  • 100_2878.jpg
    100_2878.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 312
  • 100_2935.jpg
    100_2935.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 451
  • 100_2868.jpg
    100_2868.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 257
  • 100_2871.jpg
    100_2871.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 364
her feet are hottt such a turn on. im bi and luv a gurl with hott ft. how long have u been worshippin them u lucky man.

how do i ask a girl if i can tickle her feet?

If you're more comfortable asking her if she'd like a foot massage, then ask her that. If she lets you, then proceed to massage her feet and then after a while just playfully ask her if she is ticklish and give them a little tease.

That, I think, is the easiest way without straight up asking "hey, can I tickle your feet?" which, I think, is way too high on the awkward scale... but, whatever works, I suppose.

lucky. If you want to tickle her, first explore how open minded she is, then ask if shes into bondage and say you'll be "gentle". Go for a little tickling at first, see if she likes it, if so, continue.

I love long toes-wish I didn't have Aspberger's Syndrome so bad, and was able to go to high school and university/college so I could meet pretty girls like this! Incredibly beautiful feet!😎

Could you have her paint her toes next time you take a picture?

her feet would look cool in hogtie and bondage poses.I'm sure her toes would still be able to wiggle🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back