• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Girlfriends Tickle Nightmare! M/F

ManUnited

Hi all, this is my first ever post, comments will be very much appreciated!

Anyway, so I was round my girlfriends house a couple of nights ago, and her parents had gone out for the night so we had the house all to ourselves.

We began watching a movie, but she got bored pretty quickly so we began fooling around and soon she was just in her underwear, and i was naked on top of her. I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, that she had a pair of handcuffs in her draw, so i asked why she had them. Her reply, with a wink, was "Oh me and my ex boyfriend used to use them all the time". Now obviously I couldnt let her get away with such a comment, so i asked if we could use them. She agreed so i got them out and handcuffed her hands above her head arounod her headboard, and i tied her feet individually to the end of her bed. Then, i slowly removed her bra and pulled down her underwear, and whispered to her "now your going to be punished for that last comment"

I new she was ticklish, and i slowly went to work on her feet, stroking her sensitive soles and gently caressing the heels of her feet, sending her into short fts of laughter, but nothing to heavy. Yet.

I then began working my way up, and gave her a minute tortue on her knees, going at it as hard as i could, and she went into a fit of laughter, completley flying about in her restraints, but powerless to stop me.

Then came the killer blow, i ventured out of the room and returned with her electric toothbrush (which i replaced the next day lol) and began teasing her all over her body. The toothbrush drove her wild, especially under her arms, and she became a total hysterical mess, still completey turned on by the whole event. I then set the toothbrush on vibrate on one of her nipples, and began rubbing her clit gently, her laughter now mixed with her moans of pleasure.

I slowly increased the pressure, moving the toothbrush onto her bellybutton, driving her wild with laughter, and at the same time pushing my fingers inside her and driving her wild sensually at the same time.

She came in ecstacy, and this just increased the ticklish effect even more. The whole even lasted about 40 mins in total, and she was absolutley shatterd by the end of it. But she was all for doing it again, as she said its the best orgasm shes ever had.

ManUnited

Great story, thanks for sharing. Just one question how old are you and your girlfriend? So I am taking it that the handcuffs were used by her ex-boyfriend to tickle her too...HUH? Glad she enjoyed the tickling you gave her, you have yourself a winner there. Where are you both from? Any chance she will let you take some pictures of her feet and post them here in the forum or even a video clip so we can all see how ticklish she is? Hope to hear more from you and your girlfriend.

TicklesFemales :feets:

Too bad her feet weren't the most ticklish part of her body... Just the same, any girl with her own handcuffs gets my support. Then again, I'm interested in kinky. Boring is what I object to. :upsidedow

Post some more when you can.

I'm 17 and my girlfriend is 18. She never actually used the handcuffs with her ex, she got bought them for an 18th bday present, i don't think she ever expected them to be used like they were 😛

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back