• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My grandma is on the threshold. :-(

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
By threshold I mean the threshold of the life beyond (aka she's dying currently). I wish I could go to here and give her a huge hug and snuggle and comfort her. All I can do is help drive my parents to the airport as the firm I work for won't let me take time off for a death in the family. I f'ing hate this firm. Anywho, please say a prayer for my grandma. I know I will. :-(

I'm so sorry to hear that i will keep her in my thoughts i lost my grandfather and my grandma is all i have so i know how you feel.

Same as Arson, here. I was close with my grandparents. I took comfort in the fact they continue to be part of the universe, not only in the physical sense, but in the memory and hearts of my family. I hope that this thought will give you comfort as well. Stay strong.

Remember to talk to someone close to you if you feel like you need talking or a hug. Duuun bottle anything up.

And.

-Hug- No words can really help. 🙁

Oh hon, I am so sorry to hear that. I wish I knew the right words to say to make it all better.

You, your grandma and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

*Hug* We're all here for you, babe.

I can't believe your firm won't give you the time off. How shitty.

Keeping your grandma in my thoughts and prayers.

I'd go anyway the heck with them.I'm so sorry about your Grandma and I hope you get the chance to see her.I just don't know what to say to make this better and I don't think anything I say will but I am here if you need to talk.

I'd go anyway the heck with them.I'm so sorry about your Grandma and I hope you get the chance to see her.I just don't know what to say to make this better and I don't think anything I say will but I am here if you need to talk.

And then you'd be out of a job, and your grandma, on the job unnecessary side of life will be looking at you oddly for thine impulsiveness. 😛

o dear i know how you feel..my dad was actively dying this exact time of year, thirteen years ago..he died Feb 18th..i'll think of you and your entire family during this sad ordeal...

Please accept my condolences to your familiy.

I lost my Mother, Grandmother and my Mom's sister within a year. My Dad is 88 and in good health, my oldest brother from another marriage has Alzeihmer's and is presently in a nursing home. I still regard him as my brother.

My other brother, (blood) has been in a nursing home for 2 years now with Parkinson's with dementia. He has Pancreatic Cancer and doesn't wait treatment under the circumstances. He was given a year or less.

Your firm won't allow grievance time off work? I thought that was a standard workers right... but sorry to hear. 🙁

Well, I wish you the best. Hope things work out.

Your firm won't allow grievance time off work? I thought that was a standard workers right... but sorry to hear. 🙁

Well, I wish you the best. Hope things work out.

Immediate family only...and only then for three days..including spouse..gesh..

Sorry to hear about your grandma. I've lost my whole family so I know how you must feel right now. All I cansay is think of the happy times you had with her and be grateful for them. The death of a loved one is never easy no matter how much you think you are ready.

If jobs weren't so damned scarce I'd tell you to give 'em the bird and walk out. But the bills would keep coming. I'll be thinking of you and praying for your grandmas comfortable passage to the next life.

Hootus

I guess your firm won't give a woman the twelve or six weeks off for maternity leave. I got the three days for my Mom's funeral although I came back Monday after she died. My boss found the obit and practically chased me out of the office. Told me to come back to do the payroll on Friday.

Oddly, the National Cemeteries are only open from Monday-Friday unlike a civilian one. That puts a crimp in the family's scheduling.

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back