• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my highschool experiences TRUE M/F foot brief

souleater2659

TMF Poster
First a little backstory, i was in special ed because i had nerve damage in my brain and i had a bad attitude most of the time so people kept watch on me so my experiences were very limited.

My first story has to do with a hyper cutie that I'll refer to as amber she helped out in the classroom with studying and the like, she was short maybe 5'2 with dirty blond hair and fair skin ,but what i really liked about her was her feet they were really small like maybe size 2, she rarely wore flip-flops even in 90 degree weather but when she did :drool. anyways i had spent almost the entire year trying to build up the courage to tickle her then one day during lunch she popped into the classroom to drop off some papers to my teacher and to my delight she was wearing flip-flops so i formulated my plan. The next class she was going to be helping me study for a test but luckily we had a break so we played Uno then my plan came in to action so i asked her "can i see your foot for a moment" and she gave me a weird look and said "why." "I just want to tickle your foot a little bit" and she said with an apologetic look "no i don't like the feeling of being tickled plus i'm not really ticklish" and i just nodded. little did she know that was just to confuse her so i dropped my cards (i had cramps in my hands a lot back then) and went to pick them up under the desk then i grabbed her ankle tugged off her flip-flop and just spidered my fingers on her tiny sole she didn't laugh but it looked like it was getting to her unfortunately i quit it after maybe a minute and she whispered to me "I've never ben tickled like that before" and we never spoke of it again.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back