• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

My last pic of 2006. (Surprisingly erotic.)

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
I finished one last tickling picture this year. Sorry for the lack of art guys, but I've been doing a lot of non-tk stuff, and that's been eating up a lot of my time. I end this year on a high note.

I present, in all her glory, my good friend Shalla being tormented in the very pits of Hell. Aren't I such a great friend to do this for her? 😛 This is a lot more grown up than the stuff I've posted before. Hopefully you guys will dig this, though. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Shalla's Punishment.jpg
    Shalla's Punishment.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 2,311
*cackles* This is the suprise of the year hon XD

If I dun catch ya later, Happy New Year and my 07 be good to you.

14hrs 10 mins to go (EST)

I wonder which sin she did to be condemn to such a faith.
good job on the body parts.. shes has some big boobies 😉

nice coloring job and imagination..

Oh! and happy NEW YEAR! 😀

Daaaaaaaaaayamn. Shalla looking good. And it does seem like every pic you do is better and better. Keep it up Sammi.

Non-tk stuff? For heavens sake, let's have a look! It would be most instructive with your style developing so well! A creative selection of infernally naughty imps, done in appropriately hot tones and backed by a fiery landscape most sweat inducing! The sole-stroking anemone is particularly effective, suggesting that the very terrain can't be trusted! Shalla's posture is nicely askew, her clenched knees eloquent both of struggle and attempted modesty (of course, with the errant blue tentacle sneaking subtly netherward for a bit of undefined stimulation, it's a fight doomed for failure!) Delightful, Sammi! A welcome promise for the wonders of 2007 (which hopefully will include a few more Sammi comix!)

WOOT! Shalla posted! *glomps and huggles her*

Welcome Shalla! A superstar even before your first post!

Bwahahahaha!! Behold my powers! I've made Shalla de-lurk! Welcome to the posting ranks, girls. 😉

Phoenix - Hey, I'm just as surprised as you. 😛 There should be more like this in 07, though. 😉

Farfat - Happy New Year, dude! Hehe. You know she only commits the best sins for that to happen. 😉 And yeah. I always end up drawing 'em busty. n_n;;

Ex - She does look good doesn't she? *licks lips* 😉 With each passing picture, another older one becomes awful in my eyes. Such is the price of this improvement. But I'm glad it's happening.

LBH - Much of my non-tk stuff is at my DA page. Naturally, I can't put everything there, as some things are very adult and wouldn't jive. And I've taken quite a liking to using Hell as a setting in my drawings. I've used the little orange tentacles that pop out of holes before, and Jim actually affectionately named them "fire anemones." 😉 There'll likely be a few more pics like this in the new year (and yes, I plan on a few more comix). n_n

Shalla - I didn't do that. You already looked good. I just put that on paper. n_n

... and then put that on public display. 😛

this is a surprise...it looks great. Nice Job, Sammi. It's been awhile, hasn't it? Oh well, Happy New Year!

Welcome to posting, Shalla!😀 Sammi, that pic is hawt, but I already told you that in person😉

~K

Well done Sammi! You definately have improved with each pic.

Welcome to the neighborhood, Shalla. Looks like you already have a developing fan club, including me...

Cham - The best ring, my friend. The best ring. 😉

Ted - It has been a while. Glad ya like this one. Happy New Year. n_n

Karen - *gets all haughty* Oh, I know. My pics are always the hawtness. 😛 Thanks for the props, girl.

JTickler - Thankies. I'll be hoping for a "nice two" and a "nice three" and so on. 😉

Hawkeye - Thanks, kiddo. n_n It's incredibly fun watching the improvement, too. Glad ya like the pic.

Wow, great pic to end '06 with, Sammi! Looks like Shalla is ringing in the New Year with quite a few cute little friends, and though there is a tear, I rather think she's enjoying it!

Best to you and yours in the New Year! :]

Wow, great pic to end '06 with, Sammi! Looks like Shalla is ringing in the New Year with quite a few cute little friends, and though there is a tear, I rather think she's enjoying it!

Best to you and yours in the New Year! :]

Thankies, Lotus! I know she's enjoying it. 😉 If she isn't, she can just sit there until she is enjoying it. n_n

Happy New Year, girl. 😀

alright.....

so ....

(boobs)

10 s'alrights out of 10

Timewarp - Ooh! 10 of 10! Thankies, dude! n_n

Vegeta: That's a pretty good word. 😉 Glad ya liked it so much.

Very, very sexy and erotic. 😉 I love the whole nude theme, and this whole piece is very well done. Aweomse work done!!

Great concept!
I can almost hear Cradle of Filth blasting in the background!
Horns up!

This is a lot more grown up than the stuff I've posted before.

Grown up not just by content but also by quality! And I love it! Your art skills seem to have progressed enourmously lately... Wonderful work! 🙂

jgracie - I'm really glad ya liked it. n_n I thought the nudity really added to the helplessness. Thank you muches.

Atlanta - Thanks, dude. n_n

Darth Godflesh - \m/ You'd be surprised how much metal I listened to while doing this whole series. 😉

Scav - Thank you very much, dude! It's always encouraging to hear that the improvement in my art doesn't go unnoticed. I'm actually proud of it. Weird, huh? 😉

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back