• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My massage

Heavenlee

I went for my usual tickling session, I mean massage, after getting my nails done yesterday. But instead of doing 10 minutes like I always do on the chair, I opted for the 30 minutes, lying face down on the massage bed. He asked me to undress if I was comfortable, but I only took off my top as this is my nail guy, I was a bit shy to get completely naked. If her were a stranger it would be easier. So I took off my black tee and kept my bra on, I was wearing jeans but didn't take them off. I lyed down and he came back in. He laughed lightly and asked if I were shy and I said yes. He then said it would be better if he undid my bra. I ok'd it, and he quickly did so, pulling the straps off my arms too. I think he may have seen my breasts in doing so since I had to lean up a bit for that, but I quickly passed the thought and relaxed back down. He started massaging my upper back with lotion and it was feeling so good. His fingers would of course at times dig into my sensative spots making me giggle silently in that face cushion. Oh how it would tickle, but I'd try to hold in my laughter, if I laugh he may stop and I didn't want him to.
I enjoyed that for a good 15 minutes, then I asked him if he'll massage my legs too. He said he could, but would be better if I removed my jeans. I was a little hesitant, but agreed. I unbuckled and unzipped my jeans from the position I was in and asked him if he could just pull them off from there. He did so, and I held a towel over my bare rear (I was wearing very minimal coverage underwear). He started to massage the back of my thigh. It was feeling oh so good. He then started digging his fingers into them. I couldn't even attempt to laugh my silent giggle, I could not hold it in at all, I just burst out into laughter! (Oh my dear nail guy, do you know how much I enjoyed that?) After my burst of laughter he asked "tickles"? "yes, very much" I answered and rested my flushed face back into that cushion. He didn't repeat that move on my other thigh, but he did some work on my inner thighs that had me curling my bare tootsies and silently giggling again. The massage he gave my rear was just as fun. Unfortunately, he never got to my feet though, oh how I had hoped he would. There's always next time my dear nail guy.

Not much of a tickling story, but it's an intro 🙂

I have had the pleasure of viewing this site for a while and now feel comfortable enough to join in. Looking forward to making some new friends.

Heavenlee

Welcome to the forum, Heavenlee, I'm Mitch. Thanks for sharing the story. I've had professional massages myself, by female massage therapists, and I've found they can tickle like mad!
Enjoy the forum. Hope we can chat at some point.

Mitch

Very nice first post, had me smiling.

Welcome Heavenlee, have a great time around the forum and most of all enjoy and participate 🙂

Welcome to the TMF, Heavenlee, and congratulations on making your first post. 😀 This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Very cute story, thanks for sharing it. 😀

Welcome to the forum, Heavenlee. I enjoyed reading your story. Congratulations on your first post. :smilelove

Fantastic story, Heavenlee, and Welcome! If only your nail guy knew! Anyway, you know youre among friends here. Have a blast!

Welcome to the forum! That was a very cute story. I can relate because when I usually get a massage, it does tickle some of the time.

:twohugs: :tickle: 😎

Love it!

I love the fact that you have an agenda when you get a massage. Can't tell you how refreshing that is! Great post and I hope to read more!

Take care.

I can relate. I can't get a massage that doesn't tickle like crazy. I'm pretty good at holding it in. When I do laugh, the massuese usually apologizes, after which I tell her there's no need to apologize, that I actually enjoy being tickled. I even might later on ask her to repeat the action that tickled me.

Nice! Makes me want to go schedule a massage! Welcome to the TMF! Have fun!

Welcome Heavenlee

And Iluv2Bticked you should schedule a massage. Besides the sensations they offer a lot of health benefits.

Welcome, Heavenlee, glad you enjoyed the massage.
P.S. Certain robes tickle when worn without shirts underneath.

Welcome Heavenlee

And Iluv2Bticked you should schedule a massage. Besides the sensations they offer a lot of health benefits.

Oh I've had a back massage before. Twas nice. 😉 I'm thinking of getting another. W/ maybe a foot massage thrown in there. 😀

Thank you all 🙂

Thank you all for the welcome. I know I will enjoy posting and becoming a part of TMF.

By the way, I think my nail guy really enjoyed massaging and tickling me. I see him regularly and I know him by name, but he's got so many clients, there's no way he can know them all by name, but right after my massage, it was the first thing he asked me. Ok, so maybe that doesn't mean much, but the rest of my massage said enough. lol.

Again, thank you all 🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back