• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"My Mood"

Volsung1

1st Level Red Feather
How accurate is you're "My Mood" status?

How often do you change it?

I change mine every once in a while when I'm feeling particularly strongly or when I stop feeling that way. I think it's a really cool feature!

~K

Yes, is a cool feature, I like it... anyway, I haven't changed it since months ago... and i don't want to change it by now

Pretty much never change it. Still accurate 90% of the time~ Any other time I can say We are not amused.

I don't think I've changed mine in yeeeeears. But then, I only come here if I'm feeling particularly naughty, so why change it?

I've not changed it, mainly cos I'm a lazy ass..

I have good days and bad, but at the end of the day, I like to be bright & breezy so it kinda suits!

I can see both sides of this discussion actually; treating it like a private journal icon, or leaving it entirely alone.

Current one is fairly accurate. I sing in a chorus, and in the shower, and certain melodies refuse to leave my head...particularly in the shower. 😉

Last time I changed it was maybe two or three years ago, and that one was "Creative" - pretty much the same thing.

Also Kai,

Mine is particularly accurate.

Dr. Balanced 7-drop lolz *boombot* *boombot* "EEHEHEHEHHEHH~!!" :cool

I change mine about once a month. I wonder if anybody pays attention to mood thing in general.

I change mine about once a month. I wonder if anybody pays attention to mood thing in general.

Alls I know about you is that I like wearing your face. I get more awesome out of you than the Masque of Clavicus Vile, lol.

Alls I know about you is that I like wearing your face. I get more awesome out of you than the Masque of Clavicus Vile, lol.

Holy shit I completely never made that connection! And my character's wearing the fricking mask at the moment, too! I'm such an idiot... XD

Also, in regards to the topic, I've never really thought about the mood thingy. I feel like I would change it often, but I just don't really think about it all that much.

I did a little research... yeah, I can see that.

Should I choose a different mood then?

Haha...

My god, I haven't changed mine in like 5 years!\

Edit: Wait, it's still accurate.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

One reason for the post was that I had noticed that if I put on my Horny mood, women were less likely to chat with me.

So I was wondering how much of a factor the mood thing was.

Or do you think that it was just my imagination working over-time?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back