• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My most memorable tickle MF/F

I was quite lucky growing up as i had a best friend who was in fact a triple with two sisters and i spent a lot of time around his house with these girls. One was the type of girl that all guys like, cute, friendly and always up for some fun. I'll call her Sarah. The other was quite the opposite, quite a hard shell and generally kept herself to herself. I'll call her Amy.

Well one day (i was around 14 at the time) i knock around at my friends house to see if he is in and Sarah comes to the door and says that he is out and that he will be back in around 10minutes and invites me in. I walk in and sit down in the front room with her. Then Amy walks in, takes the remote and changes the TV channel. Sarah and Amy argued for a couple of minutes and i got worried, i thought i was gonna have a fight to break up. Well i did have a fight but i didnt break it up 🙂.

Sarah jumped on Amy and tried to get the remote back. She then shouts for me to come and help. I of course run over to Amy's socked feet and grab one of her ankles. Sarah then clocks on and begins tickling Amys ribs. I take Sarahs sock off and begin slowly tickling her feet which of course sends her into hysterics. Anyways we kept tickling her for around 10minutes before their brother got back and i had to go. I had many other tickling incidents with these girls but this sticks in my mind as it was the very first one.

Hope you all like it, ill try post more some other time.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back