• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my Mp3 Player cd wont Load into the cd-rom Drive

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
I got an mp3 player for Christmas the mp3 player i got was the iRiver 390T but once i try to load the cd that came with the mp3 player into the cd rom Drive. it will not load up like it should. im Running XP Pro. Do you know what could be the problem? i also typed in setup.exe in the Run command with the mp3 player cd in there but that did Not work either....... it maybe something to do with my dvd/cd rom Drive but i could be wrong about that

Hi, luv,

When you load the CD in the drive, wait 60 seconds, then try going to My Computer and then double-clicking the CD drive. It should show you a list of files on the CD. If setup.exe is listed it should work if you double-click it from there.

If that does not work you either have a bad CD, or possibly a bad drive. Does it work OK with other setup CD's?

I hope this is of help,

Valerie,

Your a life saver🙂 **hands you a package of lifesavers** 😛 it Worked! thanks so much for helping me out. Hope your christmas was a Good one by the way🙂

ps. One other question can you Download music off of p2p programs like kazaa,winmx etc... and put them on any mp3 player?

here's a picture of the mp3 player i got for christmas
http://www.iriveramerica.com/products/iFP-390T.asp

Hi, BBR; I'm very glad to have been of help 🙂 It's a nice-looking player.

As far as P2P programs, I have no idea how they work, since I don't use or trust them (viruses, spyware, bad software, etc.).

I believe that if you can save the files to your "My Music" folder, you can probably use any standard media player, like Windows MP 9, to send them to an mp3 player. The command should be called something like "copy to device." You will need to hook up the mp3 player to the PC before trying to copy anything, so that the PC can "detect" the "device."

PS - the holidays were great here, thanks 🙂

Luv,

We got it working me and my Friend Greg(that i haven't seen in like 3 months came over to spend the night saturday and sunday night) so we both figuered out how to get songs on the Mp3 player it self. it wasn't hard to do at it its quit easy. Thanks so much though for helping me out with what all you did🙂 hope you got some Tickle action during the holidays

Thanks, BBR 🙂

I've been fighting with Serif 5.5 photo editor all week ... I uninstalled it because of misunderstood instructions, and just reinstalled it tonight, but it is acting a little bit strange now.

Speaking of luck, if all goes well, I should be seeing a tickly female friend this week 😀 Maybe it will help inspire me as I write the tickle scene in my Paris Hilton fantasy 🙂

Luv and laughter,

BellyButtonsRoc said:
ps. One other question can you Download music off of p2p programs like kazaa,winmx etc... and put them on any mp3 player?

Hi BBR 🙂
For your response yes is the case. I have a p2p ( exchange files program : overnet ) and dowloading music is not a problem at all 🙂 . Kazaa took too much place , i heard also of e-mule program for sharing files. By the way no problems or viruses or so......i don't think of them so they did not appear LOL !!!

-> re: P2P

I've tried some of them. Not all were that bad.

Kazaa Lite somewhat lessens the problem with spyware - and E-mule is fairer to downloader since it automatically employs a credit system.
So no time wasted pleading a dork into letting you dl a file. 😀 😀 😀

I'd say the worst was Win MX. Unstable, few features, too much human control.
Getting a file was an excercise in zen patience. 😀 😀 😀

Still, virii are somewhat common... Less on E-Mule since files are checksum checked before you share them. So, dl'ing the most common version of a file is a sort of guarantee of getting a working, safe, file.

Of course, since ppl only share copyrighted files on P2P, they are inherently EVIL and I shalt thereupon deny I've ever metioned them in my life. 😉 😉 😉

Reg's!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back