• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My new sig (Yahoo sucks!!)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Just wanted to gauge peoples reactions to my new banner below. Anyone else is free to use it as well....

Me? Cynical? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Last edited:
Heh, I'm adding that one to the archives for future use. Too cool. :happy: Quintuple thumbs-up action for you!

Upload the image you want to use to a server of some sort, go into "User CP," click "Edit Signature," and then type (IMG)http://theaddressofyourimage.com/yourimage.jpg(/IMG) and save it. Replace the parentheses with brackets "[]."

To add to HDS's answer it needs to be a server that allows external image hosting. Most major free hosts do not. The one I use is Smartgroups.com and I recommend it.

I copied and pasted it more than once...it pretty much says it all....FUCK YAHOO....!!

edit: sent it off to friends across the pond as well...!!

Last edited:
nessonite said:
To add to HDS's answer it needs to be a server that allows external image hosting. Most major free hosts do not. The one I use is Smartgroups.com and I recommend it.
Thanx. I shall make a smartgroups account and then blow everyone away with my amazing photoshop "skills" lol.

I was going to make a rather rude comment about you "blowing" people away and how they might enjoy that and then I chose not to. 😛

*sobs pitiously* You don't wuv me anymore!! Figure this out then

me
HDS can

😛

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back