• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my OC's (rin and kin) tickling each other

narutoxeve

TMF Poster
these are my OC's (original characters)
and somebody special to me gave me this cute idea to draw rin, the daughter. and kin, the mother, tickling each other! the guy in the middle is kaitou, the father! the person is so special to me that i decided to draw the picture! X3
and as a bonus to TT...since this picture isnt colored...ill post along with this, one colored pic with rin, kaitou and kin! just so u know what they look like colored!
i hope you enjoyed!
and as always, pls leave comment on the pics! ^_^
(ok some ppl brought it to my attention that the parents age's were too young...so disregaurd the age on the paper!
i did the math THIS time...and kaitou's age is 39
and kin's age is 37)

Last edited:
You are drawing nice, but the pictures are always kinda in the dark. Could it be you are taking photos of your drawings? If so, I would recommend two options: Either get them scanned somewhere or heighten the illumination on the camera or mobile phone, whichever it is...

Anyway, they are cute :blushin:

You are drawing nice, but the pictures are always kinda in the dark. Could it be you are taking photos of your drawings? If so, I would recommend two options: Either get them scanned somewhere or heighten the illumination on the camera or mobile phone, whichever it is...

Anyway, they are cute :blushin:

yes i know, and i apologize...TT^TT
i would use the scanner however...the dumb thing doesnt work so...i cant use it...so yes...i just go to where theres the most light...and take a pic of it...how sad! XD ^_^;
but its the best i can do...

I think they are both adorable ^_^

well thank you! im sure they both appreciate your lovely compliment! if kin wasnt married she might let u tickle her!
and if rin didnt have a hard crush on this guy...she might let u tickle her as well! who knows! lol XD

>.> though it might sound a little greedy, I wouldn't mind making them both happy

The daughter's 19 and the mother's 31? That means the mother gave birth when she was 12. Am I missing something?

(Cute pics, though.)

The daughter's 19 and the mother's 31? That means the mother gave birth when she was 12. Am I missing something?

(Cute pics, though.)

Was gonna point this out. Father sounds like a scumbag. 17 year-old getting with a 12-year old?

C'mon, I kid. Nice art.

(Cute pics, though.)

aww geez!!! i didnt even bother thinking about the math!!! XD
i just didnt want them to old!!!
ok then...how old should they be! XD
HELP!!!

Was gonna point this out. Father sounds like a scumbag. 17 year-old getting with a 12-year old?

C'mon, I kid. Nice art.

aww man...just like i told the other guy...i didnt think about the math...i just didnt want them to be too old...and it appears i made them too young! XD...how oud do u think they should be then? plz help!! XD

AAAAAAAAHHH!!! forget about kin and kaitou's age!!! i completely didnt think about the math...they both need to b older...at least in there 40's...

AAAAAAAAHHH!!! forget about kin and kaitou's age!!! i completely didnt think about the math...they both need to b older...at least in there 40's...

Absolutely not! Everyone would be happy if they were 12 and 35- like most anime characters.... And another option is to lower Kaitou-san's age, (although I don't see the problem...)

Absolutely not! Everyone would be happy if they were 12 and 35- like most anime characters.... And another option is to lower Kaitou-san's age, (although I don't see the problem...)

see...the problem is...if keep the ages that the pic's display...then that would mean that kaitou was a 17yr old messing w/ a 12 yr old...see...thats y i have to change it TT.TT but i guess i can make kaitou younger...i just wanted him to be older then kin.

They're so nice! Very cute OCs, fella! Please keep coming those drawings of yours!

This is a very good drawing style. You are really skilled! Hope to see more from you!

Ryuk

Last edited:
see...the problem is...if keep the ages that the pic's display...then that would mean that kaitou was a 17yr old messing w/ a 12 yr old...see...thats y i have to change it TT.TT but i guess i can make kaitou younger...i just wanted him to be older then kin.

I guess you didn't quite understand me, but I don't blame you, it's quite an innocent view of my post that you have.
In any case, as fictional characters it shouldn't present a problem. The only problem is tho one others will make of it. But just do the math properly and tell us what age they are in the end. I'm quite curious now.

This is a very good drawing style. You are really skilled! Hope to see more from you!

Ryuk

thank you!!! i appreciate you saying im skilled!
i try the best i can! and ill try to draw some more tickling pics in the future! ^_^ (or post some...i got this big folder of old drawings ive done in the past of nothing but ticklings pics...i might post some of those...but there not good like these are! XD)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back