• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My School Sucks!!!

Ticklish89

I hate my fucking school! It sucks! I hate Mr. Murphy, he's a asshole. He almost always gives us Break Detention every day! In Break Detention, we have to face the wall for 5-10 minutes, not saying a word, if the fucker hears us, he says "Thats 5 more minutes and 5 minutes for tomorrow's Break Detnsion as well." ARGH! I HATE that class! I also hate the bitchy Library teacher, Mrs. Mikenzie. She has a set of strict rules and moniters us on the computers like a hawk. But, when she looks away, I go on hentai sites! (heh, heh, heh!) The only teachers I like are Mrs. Groves and Mr. Vincent. What teacher(s) do you hate the most?

well, for me High school was a long time ago, I graduated in '93..but, I never really hated a teacher or resented them...only one guy because he failed me on my midterm because I was not in school that day, and would not let me make up the test...but, other then that, I was fairly quiet and had no real issues with anyone....
Currahee

... Teachers. You love 'em, you hate them. You can't live without.

School is just a waste of time really. At least for most clases, and after elementary school its all just shit.

I never got a chance to hate teachers... they never let me out of the office🙁

SheDevil said:
School? Fuck school! What the hell are you doing? Go get a GED. 😛
Don't Fvck school... Fvck your classmates! It's more fun. High School is nothing compared to college. Appreciate Mr Murphy because he's probobly teaching you some sort of discipline...which you will NEED when you get to college and for the rest of your life if you want too succeed. Just get through it.
GQguy

Man... Highschool is nothing! It's Jr. High that sucks ass. That's the point were self pride and bullying really gets rolling. If you can live through that without blowing away your peers, teachers or self with a 12 guage, you can live through just about anything!

Fine! Drop out! Go show the world what you are really made of! When you are 5 years into your booming career, you can hand me extra ketchup through the drive-up window...

All joking aside, if you don't buckle down and get a little control and discipline in your life now, how are you gonna succeed in the future. Wait until you enter the work force! If you act up there, you don't stand in the corner, you wait in line....THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE! I know...I've been there.

Life stinks! Learn to deal with it with a little maturity and THEN you'll scare the crap out of those 'cruel teachers' that won't let do what you want...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back