• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Sister's Friend and I (True/Recent)

evilpinkfeather

Hi! I'm new here - I just registered today so I could post... I've lurked here before lol. Hmmm basically, I'm a girl, I just turned 18 (finally!) and I've loved the aspect of tickling for as long as I can remember. I just wanted to share something with you all that happened a couple of days ago.

Just for the record, I'm not a lesbian... but I do enjoy tickling with girls as well as guys. Oh, I guess I'll give a quick description of myself before I start lol. As I said, I just turned 18. I'm about 5'5" and 125 pounds. I have long dark hair that's wavy, and dark brown eyes. I'm pretty fair-skinned but I've been tanning lately so I've been looking pretty sunkissed haha. I play volleyball for my high school, so I'm in good shape. ...I actually have considered becoming a 'tickle model' one day. Like for videos or something haha. Anyway on with the story...

my sister is 15 and the other day she had one of her friends over (that was a girl) and I think she's 17 - my sister knows her because they play on the same soccer team. They both go to a different high school than me, so I had never met this girl before. Like I said, I'm definitely straight lol but this girl was reeeally pretty, from my perspective. I don't mind saying that. Tall and slender with long straight blonde hair and really awesome skin. We'll call her Kara.. for some reason I don't want to say her real name.

Well anyway, her and I got along really well (we know a lot of the same people through the sports we play) and so I was hanging out with her and my sister watching movies. Kara and I sat on the same couch and my sister was on a chair beside us. It was night time and I guess we were all feeling pretty giddy? Lol, my legs were kind of laying the length of the couch and my feet (they were bare) were sort of dangling off - near Kara. She got up to use the bathroom and just casually/quickly tickled the bottom of my foot on her way off the couch. I gasped and pulled it back because I wasn't expecting it at all. I don't think she was expecting the response because she looked at me like she was surprised, and then I thought I was in for it. But she just continued on her way and I felt so let down! Hahaha.

She came and sat back down where she was, and at that time I really wanted her to do it again so I started sort of wiggling my toes and stuff and I was sooo enthralled when it grabbed her attention. She flicked her finger up the sole of my foot again and I squealed and pulled back and pretended to hate it. This only encouraged her (I was so happy about this hahaha) and she grabbed my ankle and was like, "Okay. See how long you can stay still." and I was like, "Ohhh my God." but I agreed to it! Well she first started by dragging her fingernails up and down the sole of my foot and already I was going insane... I can't help it. I was laughing and kicking like crazy, and then she grabbed both feet at once and I went balistic. I still remember now how it felt - her fingernails were long and like perfectly filed. It was so bad! So then she implemented a new 'rule' that said that every time I flinched she would slap my leg (which was also bare) and first I was like "No way!!" but I finally gave in and I thought it was kind of weird at first but it was actually kind of exciting. That went on for probably about 15 minutes and my legs were so red by the end of it all lol. She wasn't even just tickling the bottoms of my feet - she reeeaally knew how to tickle. Like in between my toes, and feather light in the grooves of my ankle bones, and grazing over my legs and behind my knees. There was no question in my mind by this point that she was enjoying it. I was too, and I felt kind of weird about it but I was feeling kind of turned on haha. After a while, I convinced her to let me do it back to her because "it was only fair." She's SO ticklish haha. My sister basically sat there the whole time and just laughed about it and watched the movie. Eventually we stopped and just sat and watched the movie too. Periodically throught it she'd poke me and smile and I'd giggle.

Then there was later on! Hahaha. After the movie (it was after midnight) we decided to go to sleep but we decided to sleep on the floor of the recroom where we were. We put blankets down on the floor and laid down. Kara and my sister were beside each other and I was laying above them - so that their heads were facing my horizontal body. Well I'd changed into my pajamas which consisted of a white tank top and white cotton shorts, and I'll admit it - I kind of wanted to be tickled again! lol So I laid down on my stomach with my arms under my pillow so that my bare armpits were exposed. I was hoping Kara would catch on like she did with the toe-wiggling. She did. I pretended I had fallen asleep, and then I waited haha. She wasn't even subtle about it this time - she actually surprised me because I didn't hear her get up, but she I guess was standing over me and all of a sudden grabbed me by my sides and started tickling HARD lol, I screamed a lot louder than I meant to but I couldn't help it. I started writhing all over the place and laughing hysterically and yelling for her to stop, but she tickled even harder and went under my arms. I thought I was going to pass out. My sister didn't want any part in it and just laid there trying to sleep I guess haha. After a couple minutes, Kara let up, but then she sat down next to me while I was still laying down and held just one arm up above my head and pinned it to the floor with her hand. With her other hand, she tickled the hollow of my armpit for EVER and it was so excrutiating. She was being so light and feathery with her touches, and she would tease me by grazing just the air over my skin and not even touching me. I was laying there whimpering! When she actually tickle me, I always skrieked and wriggled and twisted and laughed and tried to get away, but I couldn't and I don't think I actually wanted to haha. Anyway, it was fun and I hope she comes over again :-D.

welcome to the forum. this was a great story to start out with, i personally really enjoyed it. i hope to here more about this "kara" 😉 thanx 4 posting

Wow, that's a great story, and a great way to come to this forum. Welcome to the club! 😀 I really hope you enjoy your stay here.

that's cool.

happy birthday by the way,

i got one coming up in a few days

-Tycho

Hello Kara, that was a very interesting story....you know, I noticed your sentence about becoming a tickle model and....... I would like to know if you would like to be in one of my tickling movies, I am making. It is for money to go to college.
Private Message me if you wish to consider it.

A fantastic first story! Welcome to the TTC where you can be tickle fancy free!!! If you have any more experiences please share!

welcome to TTC, you are very similar to me i also put myself in positions to be tickled...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back