• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

My Summer Tickle Torture - Part 1

AI93JR

TMF Poster
Sup, I planned to share this but it was such a legit torture, I went through some tickle PTSD. And just being busy which I’m sure everybody is in this economy. So there’s this guy much older than me that tickled me on a baggage cart (yes you heard me right) back in 2019. That was the most stretched and vulnerable I’d ever felt being tickled.

Anyway, when he reached out to tickle me again last month, all of that ran through my mind and I was scared. But at the same time, I wanted to experience another intense tickle venture. And here we are:

So last month I meet him in a very spacious and uniquely structured hotel room. If you know me you know I do tickle roleplay because it helps me get into things and it’s more fun. I can’t get with the boring shit that has no build up, no shade to anybody. I think it helps the Ler too. Just to brief you on the role play, I was a friend visiting. I had on a cropped black tank top that fits tight to my body, you can see my abs pop through the tank if you’re thirsty enough and some draw string denim pants and the echo storm croc sneakers with no socks. Back to the roleplay scenario, I wanted a little water and as we talked, I felt funny and passed out.

I wake up tied on the couch, my croc shoes and bare feet were exposed, my tank has lifted up to half of my torso. I’m sure you jerks would have loved an exposed 8 pack and so did this sinister ass Ler. But he’s an armpit guy so digging his fingers began in my arm pits. It’s a ticklish spot for me, I don’t do a bunch of loud laughing as I have a gentle voice. I react with my body, and it was screaming loud as in squirming to get his fingers out of my armpits but I couldn’t. I figured out a way to maneuver to where it’s hard for him to get to my arm pits. I turn to my side and squeeze my arms closed. He takes advantage and squeezes my side, one of my kill spots. I jolt with laughter and turn on my back again. The ler decides to reposition and sit on me to keep me in place. He decides to dance his fingers in my armpit again. I’m laughing but I’m fighting his touch as much as I can, the lers other hand wastes no time and goes for my most ticklish place on my body, my stomach. He digs his fingers around my belly button and now I’m huffing with laughs. I’m trying to get his hands of my stomach so I’m literally lifting the Ler (I’m taller than him and more muscular for context) in the air like he’s a cowboy riding a wild bull. Like I told you, I react with my body and I just couldn’t take these stomach tickles. He moves on to my feet which sucked cause the way I was tied I couldn’t move him, my body and feet twitched with every gentle touch on my soles. He didn’t know my feet were this ticklish cause he’s an upper body guy so he took his time, then made his way back to my armpits with more aggression. I’m trying to trap and crush his hands giggles force out of me.

Note that this was just the warm up. As I told you, it’s a role play. So I’m chloroformed and knocked out again. He lifts my unconscious body and carries me like a trophy boy in distress to the bed. I’m tightly tied spread eagle and I’m slowly awakened blindfolded. He lifts my crop tank top up to my chest so now my taunt stomach is completely at his mercy. He’s so quiet and so loud at the same time. I hear wear sounds but no voice, no breathing. I know he’s grabbing something from somewhere. I have no idea what to expect, the roller coaster ride feeling. I hear him squirt something and it’s made very clear as oil is gently rubbed on my arms and my armpits. This is where the hell torture begins;

He very meticulously tease tickles my left arm, like a tickle spider making its way closer and closer to my armpit. My body feels squirming and twisting for dear life, it feels funny and it tickles at the same time. So then I say “having fun with this oil? Whatever this is” (for context, I’m from NC so I have a southern accent, but I talk proper), then more oil is applied to my left arm pit and he dances his five fingers into the pit. My back arches of the bed, my body bounces as I giggle but still defiantly refusing to laugh miserably. Then he used ten fingers to tickle my arm pit and I’m forced to show my white teeth and giggle frenzy through this. I’m crunching my body up to get away but the restraints aid the Ler and holding me in my place as I endure this onslaught. Then the asshole says “how about you, having fun?” All I can do is giggle and gyrate on the bed. I get a few seconds of a breather, then he oils my other arm pit and continues the torture. He attacks both arm pits and makes my back arch (expect to hear this a lot…) completely off the bed to try to get some kind of control but to no avail and my uncontrollable laughter doesn’t help either.

So obviously you’ve figured out that I’m extremely ticklish (and that will be defined further shortly), what makes this ler so dangerous is that he does it with the slightest most gentle touches and does it at different paces. He applied this method dominantly to my armpits and the first signs of my unraveling began. My head fell back deep into the pillow, head straight to the ceiling, my back is stuck in an arched position, my abs are crunching and torquing and sucking inward and outward just to laugh. He does this method where he spider tickles up and down my arm pits, my giggles are uttering at a higher pitch now as the Ler is saying “up… and down… up… and down.” Then while still tickling me he says “does the oil help?” Mind you I’m laughing like hell here having to answer this and I say to the best of my helpless ability “that’s none of your business. I didn’t ask to be oiled or tied up.” His response was “oh I think you were.” He continues to spider tickle my armpits and in desperately using all my body strength to left up and get him off of me but I fucking can’t. He’s like “where are you going? Going somewhere?” See he’s not just ticking my armpits, he’s mounted on me and tickling my armpits. I move left, I move right, I’m trapped man. Eventually he stops and I get a breather, and a very quick one. It gets quiet… then I hear the squirting of oil again… moments later I feel the lers hands caress my exposed and laugher-worked abs with oil. It sent a whole shock through my body. I whisper “what?” Just out of surprise, again I’m blindfolded here. He makes sure to thoroughly smooth the oil across every inch of my torso. I think this jerk enjoyed that. Meanwhile I was terrified as my stomach is my literal kill spot. Once again, the heat turns up to another level.

Me doing a part 2 is completely up to how much you guys care. The rest of the way my stomach is being ravished and I never mentioned... well I guess if you've seen my bio... never mind.

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back