• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My tales of taking the Bus

Heywood Jablomy

Well this happened when i was in grade 6. On the way back from school i used to take the bus with these pretty girls who had very pretty feet. Well i got the notion to do some tickling with these girls. so i asked them if they were ticklish, and they said yes and then i played this to my advantage. so i made up a game, it was to see who could last the longest while being tickled on the feet. and the first girl to do it was the most ticklish. First she would sit there and i would come from under the seat and take off her shoes and socks and start tickling and we had someone timing her. she only ever lasted 5 seconds. then this other girl tried it, and she had the most prettiest feet! i'm talking pink toenails beutifully pedicured. So then i did the same thing, took of her shoes and one of her socks and tickled on foot with a sock and one foor without. i did this for like half a year and then i stopped but wow was it ever fun lol <<<<----

tickled her foot for half a year, wow....r u sure she was ticklish> 😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back