• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Work- A Slave Girl tortured by Her Wicked Mistress (contains blood-play)

beastpart

Hope you will enjoy it!

Subtitle:

Half an hour ago, the mastress said to the slave girl that:" you have to stay at the posture of which you raise your feet high at this angle, and you are not alowed to put your feet down or shake them severely, no matter how tired or painful you are until it is one hour later! Meanwhile I will keep beating your feet with this wooden strip. Once you violate this command, your feet have to be pierced into 5 needles. And your stinking shoe and stockings on your chest are not allowed to turn over. Once they fall, your feet have to be pierced into 1 needle. Where in your feet and how to pierce your feet will be decided by me solely. You have only the right to suffer it!"

mastress:" Now time has past half an hour, your feet fell twice so that 10 needles were stuck into your feet. After being beaten only eight of them left in your feet though. Now your feet fall the third time meanwhile your shoe and stockings fall down, 6 needles will be thrusted into your swollen soles and toes! Ha, ha, ha, ha...! Take the pain!! Your stinky feet!"

Slave girl: " AAAAAAh!!! Please don't trust needles into my swollen- by- beating soles any more!! ...AAAAAh!! I can no longer bear the pain!! Waaaaaah!!!
The pain is so...so sharp!!! AAAAAAAh! Ooooouch!!!!! Please let me break for while.... Oh... my legs so ache!! I'm too tired and my feet pain so bad!! AAAAAh!!!!! Ooooooouch!!!"

Mastress:" Stop begging for mercy!! Or I will hit your feet harder and all strokes will be aimed at the holes where the needles are stuck in! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!...!"

Slave girl:" No, please don't do that!! I'll never complain it anymore!! AAAAAAh!!!! Oooooouch!!!! Oooooooch!!!!..."

Attachments

• aslavegirltorturedbyherwickedmistress.jpg
    aslavegirltorturedbyherwickedmistress.jpg
    817.3 KB · Views: 689
Last edited by a moderator:
It would be better that some native English speakers who would like to help check and modify the grammatical or customary mistakes of the subtitle.

Edited version

Half an hour ago, the Mistress said to the slave girl, "You have to stay at this position, in which you raise your feet high at this angle, and you are not allowed to put your feet down or shake them severely, no matter how tired or how much pain you are in, for one hour! Meanwhile, I will keep beating your feet with this wooden strip. Once you violate this command, your feet will be pierced with 5 needles. And your stinking shoes and stockings that I placed on your chest are not allowed to fall off. Once they fall, your feet have to be pierced with 1 needle. Where in your feet and how to pierce your feet will be decided by me solely. You have only the right to suffer it!"

Mistress: "Now an half hour has passed, and your feet fell twice so that means 10 needles were stuck into your feet. After being beaten only eight of them were left in your feet, though. Now your feet fall the third time, and meanwhile your shoes and stockings fall down, 6 needles will be thrust into your swollen soles and toes! Ha, ha, ha, ha...! Take the pain on your stinky feet!"

Slave girl: "AAAAAAH!!! Please don't thrust needles into my swollen- by- beating soles any more!! ...AAAAAh!! I can no longer bear the pain!! Waaaaaah!!! The pain is so...so sharp!!! AAAAAAAH! Ooooouch!!!!! Please let me have a break for while.... Oh... my legs ache so badly!! I'm too tired and my feet hurt so bad!! AAAAAh!!!!! Ooooooouch!!!"

Mistress: "Stop begging for mercy!! Or I will hit your feet harder and all strokes will be aimed at the holes where the needles are stuck in! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

Slave girl:" No, please don't do that!! I'll never complain about it anymore!! AAAAAAH!!!! Oooooouch!!!! Oooooooch!!!!"

Not particularly my scene, but damned fine line-work. ^___^
Perhaps sometime in the near future, you'll put your graphite to less evil purposes; or more evil, depending on your point of view. 😀
I love the victim's expression. And the feet are drawn with almost grotesque detail (I know grotesque is a negative word, but in this context, I mean it as a good thing). Hope to see more from you.

Perhaps sometime in the near future, you'll put your graphite to less evil purposes; or more evil, depending on your point of view. 😀

You know, it's lines like this that are the reason I don't post much art here anymore.

But, as to the topic at hand, I'm digging it. I drew a picture very similar to this recently myself. I agree with Relent that the detail in the feet are great, and really make them worthy of the focus they receive here. The slave's face seems a little gaunt, though. Something about it isn't settling quite right. But, still, good pic overall.

I think that it may be that the face seems a bit small for the head. At least to me. The shading is also very strong, leading to the gauntness that Samantha spoke of. Try backing off on the heavy shading on faces, as well as the very, very dark lines around the eyes and nose. While well-done, the victim looks a bit masculine.

Cheers! Great torture and good story to go with it!

...ouch..., very fine work, that took some awesome talent

but nonetheless, ouchh

Good detail on the picture - you do the shading and angles really well, and your facial features are particularly impressive. =D Also, kudos on the originality of the picture - I know we have a few more hardcore BDSM members here, and it's good to see them being catered to as well. Saying that, I have added in a little warning in the title, because quite a few people don't share the enthusiasm, and will probably thank you for a heads-up. 😉

Not particularly my scene, but damned fine line-work. ^___^
I love the victim's expression. And the feet are drawn with almost grotesque detail (I know grotesque is a negative word, but in this context, I mean it as a good thing). Hope to see more from you.

I just like drawings being a little bit exaggerating, being beyond reality is their value of existence. I dislike the endlessly evil style yet.

Thanks for all of your comments and advices!

Last edited:
Sammi- Sorry if I offended you.

Beastpart- Keep doing what you're doing. ^__^

It's not offensive to me as much as it is disparaging. I can understand not everyone liking more hardcore forms of BDSM, but if you come to the non-tickling section and see the word torture, then that should give you an idea of what you're getting into. I've put warnings on art I've done, saying up front that it's stricter S&M-style torture, but that doesn't stop people from saying I should do what they want instead.

I don't want to see another talented artist have his mood for sharing ruined, too.

That's not what I'm saying at all. All I implied was that his tickling artwork, should he choose to do it, would be quite impressive based on the skills he's exhibited thus far.
It isn't as if I told him, "do tickle work next time. That's disgusting and inferior to my fetish."

I know it's not exactly what ya told him, but I tend to get a little edgy and defensive with regards to things that get said to people who actually draw some of the other things I like seeing. I'm sorry if it seemed I was jumping on ya, but it's something I've dealt with a few times, and sometimes I can get my back against the wall over it.

Hello! From your arguing I can see at least there are people who like it and would like to see more! That's the biggest prize to me! I'm sure I will do more of this kind of drawings, because it's one of my favorites as well. And I like to share the interest with others who have the common sense, cause I think sharing an interest can enlarge the joyfulness and excitement immensely.

As for the extent of the bdsm artworks, i prefer that it should not be much lesser that we can often fulfil it in everyday life. But being too much isn't any better either. In spite of you're publicizing violence, inhuman cruelty etc., hardly any people can imagine how the victims feel at all and it makes a sympathy arise, isn't purely an exciting game anymore! I love only it being cruel and paiful which human body can afford and is scarcely any permanent injury. It equals to the most painful injuries that most people ever suffered and a few days later they'were cured perfectly and have been never disturbing the sufferers. Thus you can recall the feelings when you see the drawings and don't consider it as anything beyond reality but you wouldn't find a person who allow you to try it at him/her immidiately or would like to ask others to try it at you immidiately. The drawings help you to review the stimulation! I hope my bdsm stories just being maximal- exercise- like, which seem danderous but give you stimulation and joyfulness and seem to promote the endurence of human body and willpower of human mind! LOL

I'm all for a little pain here and there inflicted on a slave by a mistress but doesn't this sorta qualify as injurious? I mean, she's pounding freaking nails into her feet. That can lead to nerve damage, broken bones, and permanent loss of feeling or mobility. Good artwork none the less but kinda disturbing all together.

Last edited:
Really good artwork's all I can say. 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back