• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My work of tickling Takato (Digimon 3) (*/m)

kulaudo

I'd like to post these tickle pictures for one of non-coloured and one of coloured! Hope that everymembers like! Thank you very much!! :happy:

Attachments

• Scan0003.jpg
    Scan0003.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 247
  • Scan0003C.JPG
    Scan0003C.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 751
Very well done! I like the line art a lot. I especially love the expression on the face. =^_^=
What program did you use for coloring? If it's capable of it you should try to add a little shading. Would you mind terribly if I took a crack at coloring this?

XD I love your signature stamp.

Thank you nessonite!

Thank you for praising my original artwork! Yes! Because I only use the old program (Little painting) to colour my picture, I can't add the little shading like yours! So could you tell me what program you use to colour the pictures and shade it more easily? :happy:

And also I get much pleased that you would colour my work more beautifully! Please do it! Thank you very much!! 🙂

Yes! HisDivineShadow! I am "CLOUD"!! You are very clever! So that my other works you can see in "Daisuke's" Guest Sections!! Also I liked to draw more pictures, too!

Aha, excellence. Always good to know whose artwork I have. *Relabels Cloud folder to Cloud (Questsoon)* I'll be watching for more of your work, that I will.

That poor guy....just before christmas....he gets caught and...well, you know. 😉

The expression is really good! 😀 And HDS remains creepy! XD

You do beautiful work, Questsoon, this and the other pieces on that Daisuke site! The faces are especially excellent, wonderfully clear, sparkling eyes and frenzied expressions, as Ness says. The shading she'll add with her Photoshop skills will be great fun to see!

HDS, I'm with Hungarian... you're a scary dude! No one person should have this much arcane, detailed knowledge!

Last edited:
The vastness of HDS's collection boggles the mind. Have you posted the screen cap of your (partial) artists folder? And thank you also for the link...much yummy goodness I see in there.

Please keep posting, questsoon!

Hmm? I haven't? Then I suppose I will. *Temporary hijack activate* This is the main artists folder, or part of it anyway. I have another 50 folders containing new works by artists already in there as well as entirely new artists (Between the time when I closed my archives to new submissions whilst I organize and the present), Questsoon included, that reside in my Temp. Folder that will be reintegrated after I sort the main archives.

*End hijack action*

Attachments

• artists.jpg
    artists.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 104
Hi there,

Most excellent work there my friend. I too love the colours and especially the fine line work. I will be sure to check out your future work.

Thank you everymembers!

Hungarian2, Littlebighead, Nessonite, HisDivineShadow and Feathers! Thanks so much! You were so nice!! And thanks for giving me comments, too! :happy:

To Nessonite, I haven't post all of the tickle pictures of my artist folder because I don't know if the copyright of the producers! About the links, I've got two Japanese web site! Hope you like them! Thank you!! 🙂
http://f41.aaa.livedoor.jp/~tkby/rousoku.htm
http://nikuman2929.h.fc2.com/menu.htm

To Mr. HisDivineShadow

So great Mr. HisDivineShadow! Your collections are so wide! Also collected my pictures? I get much pleased and happy!! Let's keep in talking! Thanks so much!! :happy:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back