• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myllia tickles Clause with her toes (free clip)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's a preview for the 6th clip in the Last Laugh Kaf series, starring Clause as the ticklee and Myllia as the tickler:

"Clause is on the floor, her hands cuffed in her back. Her legs are elevated, her ankles restrained to the backrest of my weight bench. This isn't done is a perfectly secure way, so Myllia sometimes finds it best to hold on to the rope between the ankle cuffs to keep Clause's feet more still. But she finds it easy enough to do the job with one hand when needed. For the first two minutes she sits on the bench and concentrates on Clause's soles, which are facing her. All Clause can do is squirm and threaten Myllia's life. For the next four minutes, Myllia turns her attention to Clause's ribs. She uses her fingers for a while, but most of the time she digs into those ribs with her own toes, which Clause finds most distressing."

Also available is a larger clip that combines all the footage in which Clause is the ticklee.

Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 560x420.

Attachments

Another stellar post Francois! I always love to see toes tickled or tickling toes!

As always your clips ROCK! :super_hap

Thanks!

Tickling with toes is my favourite variant! Thanks for another great clip 🙂

I would sure like to see your toes do some tickling! Pictures maybe? Vid hopefully?

Sorry. My imagination runs away sometimes!

But really...

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Attachments

• llkaf_sample22.jpg
    llkaf_sample22.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 20
  • llkaf_sample23.jpg
    llkaf_sample23.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
  • llkaf_sample24.jpg
    llkaf_sample24.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 13
  • llkaf_sample25.jpg
    llkaf_sample25.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 13
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back