• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myllia's chair tickle (2 free clips)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's a preview for the 7th and final clip in the Last Laugh Kaf series:

"Myllia is sitting on a faux leather folding chair, facing it. Her wrists are restrained the backrest and her legs are passed through the spaces between the seat and the straps on either side of it, limiting her movements. Clause is sitting right behind her. Now, Clause's technique is a bit too chaotic and all over the place to be called serious tickling (it's more like frantic teasing), and Myllia's reactions aren't so much laughter as a combination of yelps, grunts and "Aaaahhh! Aaaaah!" (but no screaming). But it does tickle, there's no doubt about it. The chair is quite light, so it tends to move and jump as Myllia struggles. Eventually, after about two minutes, the chair starts tipping over, and Clause makes no effort to prevent it. In fact, I think she's doing it on purpose. She controls the fall, making sure Myllia doesn't injure herself. The latter ends up on her back, still attached to the chair on top of her. It's quite an amusing position, and Clause finds it very convenient for tickling Myllia's upper body, since Myllia has a really hard time pulling her legs free, and her hands are helpless anyway."

Also available are a larger clip that combines both scenes in which Myllia is the ticklee, as well as one big clip of the entire series. Finally, the DVD version of Last Laugh Kaf is ready, and I'm attaching a preview clip that covers the whole thing.

Please note that while the previews are only 320x240, the actual clips are 560x420.

Attachments

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Attachments

• llkaf_sample26.jpg
    llkaf_sample26.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 31
  • llkaf_sample27.jpg
    llkaf_sample27.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 22
  • llkaf_sample28.jpg
    llkaf_sample28.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 19
  • llkaf_sample29.jpg
    llkaf_sample29.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 28
Fancois, I never knew that you could have so much fun with a folding chair.😀

I guess you have to have the right kind of girls to go with the chair. Very pretty ones!

Thanks for the clips!

Fancois, I never knew that you could have so much fun with a folding chair.😀

I guess you have to have the right kind of girls to go with the chair. Very pretty ones!

Thank you. What was really neat about Myllia and Clause is that, while they're not among my most ticklish models, they had a great attitude during the shoot. They were playful, mischievous, a bit silly, enthusiastic and patient. There obviously was great chemistry between them. That counts for a lot, I think.

By the way, if anyone's curious, I think the models I've enjoyed working with the most so far are Dalia and Kate from Eta, Kappa and Omicron. I don't think I could realistically ask for better models. Not everyone would have been willing to shoot two long videos over a period of 12 hours the same day, remaining in a great mood the whole time. They really got into it. It's a real shame I've lost contact with them long ago. Running The Last Laugh would be a lot easier if all models were like them.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back