• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myspace or Facebook

Myspace or Facebook: Which one do you choose for your interest in tickling and feet?

• Myspace it's still simply the best

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Facebook it's new and fresh unlike Myspace

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I don't use any social websites

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I stick with websites like TickleTheater and TMF only!

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Mr.Teehehe

TMF Regular
Which one do you think is better overall for tickling folks and feet folks and people that have fetishes of all kinds?

For me it's still Myspace because at least with myspace you can view a person's profile right away with out having to sign up for the website first. So if your not sure of weather or not you want to become a member of myspace then you can at least view profile's first and look around on the website for hours before you know weather or not if you want to join. And with Facebook you have to sign up first before you can view any profiles or do anything on there website.

And myspace's spam and blocking features are alot more secure now and better for annoying users or messages that you keep getting.

And i have talked with alot more nicer and helpful people on myspace for talking about fetishes with and ingeneral then i have Facebook. On more myspace your chances are alot better in talking with more friendly people with the things that interest you then having to deal with a bunch of butt heads and annoying users (Myspace has thoses and so does Facebook) but on myspace it happens very rarely (at least with me) due to the secure features that they now have.

So overall and for more of a website that's easier to use and find interesting people with a fondness for Tickling and Feet like most of us (or whatever your passion is) it's myspace

I sometime/often use myspace, but here is the best.

Yeah, I'd think Myspace would better suit tickle groups and whatnot. There is a lot more freedom with groups there. Facebook is more directed at connecting friends from schools or jobs, not for groups. I mean, there ARE groups, but they're not really for interacting...not as much as one could do on Myspace. Facebook is good for applications and such...but unless someone makes a tickling application, I don't think it'll be practical to have a social tickle group on there. Not unless you create an entirely new account devoted to it, anyway.

I'd go with Myspace.

Well, I signed up for MySpace a while back mainly to get contact with a local tickle fetish provider, and I've been there since. I haven't met anyone else there, as like here, they are scattered all over the globe, but I've never been interested in even checking facebook out.
But hey, it's there. I keep the MySpace should anything turn up from there, but I haven't been holding my breath.

MySpace, though not perfect, is still the one for me. I've never cared for Facebook and know many who have had issues with that site's restrictions.

Not really a fan of either one. Was on Facebook, left it since I didn't see a point of having it, not going to even try going on Myspace. Why? Because anyone can see your site, and that's not something I want to happen.

Wasn't facebook before myspace? Pretty sure it was.

Facebook isn't perfect but at least I don't feel like my senses are getting raped when I log on. I stay on my college network too.. I don't care for all the riff raff and 10 year olds on myspace.

Wasn't facebook before myspace? Pretty sure it was.

Myspace came first, I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, that's the perfect definition for it, mdizzle. Networking. Facebook is great for that. Myspace is more of...well...a personalized lounge area. Both have their perks, but Facebook is more specified (and thus, limited).

And Duke, there is an option to make your page "private" on Myspace, so that only friends can see what's on it. Besides your basic information and profile picture, everything else can't be seen. Facebook does this automatically.

And Duke, there is an option to make your page "private" on Myspace, so that only friends can see what's on it. Besides your basic information and profile picture, everything else can't be seen. Facebook does this automatically.

And yet even that was too much of an exposure. Plus, I don't want to be bombarded by tons of friendship requests, 'kiss me hug me' application requests, mails for 'find out what is the largest object you can put in your anus' applications etc.

I really don't see any uses for such websites.

And yet even that was too much of an exposure. Plus, I don't want to be bombarded by tons of friendship requests, 'kiss me hug me' application requests, mails for 'find out what is the largest object you can put in your anus' applications etc.

I really don't see any uses for such websites.

I have Facebook and had a MySpace page for a time. I like to keep in touch with my friends and I find Facebook an easy way of doing so. In terms of the application bombardments I get them too but I also know that you can put a stop to receiving such requests and I've done so for many of them. Very few friends of mine ever got MySpace and I just found the atmosphere there a bit too childish, immature and youth oriented to a degree to me. (TyPiNg LiKe ThIs WhIcH i FiNd So BlOoDy FrEaKiN AnNoYiNg) With Facebook, I make it how I want it: the only reason I use/check it is to plan events with friends and keep tabs on family in other parts of the globe.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back