• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Mystery vidcaps (f/f all over)

MayDay1

1st Level Red Feather
Here's a series of vidcaps from an unknown video that I would appreciate some info on. From what I can tell a librarian/dominatrix is letting Shania Twain have it (and what a time she's having giving it to her. Dig that smile!)

Attachments

• vcfm1.jpg
    vcfm1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2,746
What's "Shania" screaming in this pick? My guess is "Leggo my Eggo!"

Attachments

• vcfm2.jpg
    vcfm2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2,140
This is cool. Some rib cage action and getting in her face, taunting while she's laughing. Friggin' evil, but I like evil.

Attachments

• vcfm3.jpg
    vcfm3.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,367
Getting in between the toes with what looks like a paintbrush.

Attachments

• vcfm4.jpg
    vcfm4.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1,465
Feet and ribs at the same time! Hot dog! I think even "Shania" is starting to like it!

Attachments

• vcfm5.jpg
    vcfm5.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,546
Dig the look on "Shania's" kisser. This must be agony.

Attachments

• vcfm6.jpg
    vcfm6.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,608
Closeup of the soles getting worked over.

Attachments

• vcfm7.jpg
    vcfm7.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,097
And finally.....another closeup. Again, if anyone has info on who these two really are, what company made this video, if there is a real photo series of this, and more importantly if this video is still available. Thank you in advance to anyone who has even a shred of information. Have a nice rest of the day!

Attachments

• vcfm8.jpg
    vcfm8.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,054
These " vidcaps" are great, thanks for posting them. I love to see bondage pictures where a women gets her feet tickled. We all know it's not really Shania Twain but these are great fakes anyway and the lady who is being tickled looks like she is getting a good workout.

it,s not shania twain but the pic aren,t fake..i use to have a clip of that scene but lost it....her feet are amazing!

Very cool image set !!. 😀😀😀😀😀. I did see these pictures in 1995 year, i think that them belong to FM Concepts, but i don't know video name.

Those images were new to me. They are great caps, I would love to get my hands on a clip of this scenario. Thanks for posting MayDay 🙂...

Hoo boy. Look what I started. I would like to say that for the record:

I KNOW THAT IS NOT SHANIA TWAIN!

I didn't know the ticklee's name so I just called her "Shania" cuz that's who it kind of looks like. Unfortunatly I can't say this was an attempt at satire because if that was the case I would have said the lady in the glasses was Kennedy.

Now then. Thank you for your kind responses and an especially big thank you for putting up with my juvinile behavior. And once again if anyone has that clip you are a legend!

Good night, Irene!

I'm pretty sure than the tickler is Catalina L'Amour, but the ticklee i don't know and perhaps this video belongs to Harmony Concept or other company, where Catalina did work.

The ticklee is none other than who I think is one of the most ticklish women on the web...Ashley Reene from FMConcepts, and a few other sites.

I posted this as a clip request a few weeks back. Anyone have it?

Contrary to my previous post above, on closer inspection, maybe it isn't her...but, there is a clip of Ashley tickled in that position.

andymac said:
Contrary to my previous post above, on closer inspection, maybe it isn't her...but, there is a clip of Ashley tickled in that position.
Definitively she isn't Ashley and that clip that you talked about of is Tk08 from Harmony Concepts and I posted that complete video.

I, too, saw those pictures years ago- I will never forget. The 'lee is one of the prettiest that I've seen in a tickle vid, and her feet are to die for. There are a few other pics from the side, and her legs are awesome. And she is so ticklish.

Anyway, I have no idea where they are from, but they are not recent by any stretch. I would have seen them in the mid-90's, also.

These are from the video Tough Teacher Pained Pupil, it's from close-up concepts. Look under Krisitne Imboch videos.

This is the first time I've responded to an article in these pages. Those series of pictures, and the video they are from have been around for at least eight or nine years. I first saw them at a site called Alaska Tickles in 1996. I wish I could remember what they are from, but I can't. No, that is NOT Shania Twain. Sorry folks.

knight_tklr00 said:
These are from the video Tough Teacher Pained Pupil, it's from close-up concepts. Look under Krisitne Imboch videos.
Do you have the url of its website ?. If that is thus, please post it.

Hmmmm... i did a search in the web and found this website click here!, but that picture is so tiny that is really difficult to know if that's the video or not.

That's the video, the old close-up website had bigger pics, and actually showed the tickling. Sorry I didn't post the url last nite, I was between shifts and didn't have alot of time.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back