• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naga the Serpent (SLAYERS)

Oekaki-Tickles

TMF Master
Against her better judgement, Lina Inverse has once again found herself in a predicament alongside her old travelling companion, Naga the Serpent! Deep within the catacombs of a long lost civilization, Lina and Naga have awakened a beast far too powerful for their usual spells. To make matters worse, their more powerful spells like the Dragon Slave would be far too dangerous for the duo to cast within an enclosed space.

Knowing this, Lina thought it would be best to leave the beast as is. Naga on the other hand was more interested in the piles of gold it was resting on.

Only seconds after awakening the beast, both women were quickly overwhelmed by it's many tentacles. Lina, of course was pissed... while Naga... not so much.

----

I used this image as a color test for trying new techniques before coloring my latest commissions.

It was a real blast! x3

Great Pic! I loved Slayers. It's nice to see new Slayers TK related stuff.

Thank you! I may just have to do another Naga picture later! >x3

If you do another slayers pic, could it be of Lina or, preferably, Amelia?
Great work by the way, it looks even better than the original

Great Pic! I loved Slayers. It's nice to see new Slayers TK related stuff.

Me too! I especially love Naga though! Even her incredibly ridiculous laugh. xD

If you do another slayers pic, could it be of Lina or, preferably, Amelia?
Great work by the way, it looks even better than the original

I'd definitely love to do more Slayers pictures! I'll just have to find the time. xD

cool sexy tickles feet and soles too ok

I do definitely want some sole tickling for Naga. Though, that will happen eventually. x3

Although I've commented before, this is an awesome picture. It's always a treat when a talented artist does something Slayers related. Here's hoping for a Lina Inverse picture in the future (maybe with some foot tickling ; ) )

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back