• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Nagas" (PC computer game, /f, a little partial nudity)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
UPDATE!

GAME IS NOW AVAILABLE,
ATTACHED TO THIS POST!

Title: "Nagas"
What? A PC tickle-adventure game
Size? A whopping seven and half Megabyte
Who? Jen & Co
When? Right Now!
Where? See the attachments to this post.
How much? Entirely free

SOME HUMBLE REQUESTS

Before downloading and playing the game, please read these few little requests:

- First of all, please do not publish any screenshots/pictures of this game. It can take away the surprises and goodies that are discovered during gameplay.

- This game is complete and completely free! A lot of time and effort has gone into its creation and I am not asking anything in return, but please consider writing some comments/feedback in this thread if you decide to play the game. It only takes a moment to write a message and a little bit longer moment to write more than 'Liked it.'

So those were the small requests, now on to some additional good-to-know info.

Installation instructions: Download both installation zip files attached to this post (part 1 and part 2). Unzip them into the same folder and then start the setup. You can find the game under the Windows Start button, Program Files, Games and it is called 'Nagas'.

- - - -

Did you play the game "Down the Bunny Hole"... the game that was awarded a place amongst the stickies by the Tickle Theater?

Did you enjoy it? Did you want more?

Then I have good news for you, because the sequel is out!

It's another neat looking interface, but this time with touch display. So this time you are not typing the commands, but you're clicking things and clicking more things... you get the idea. It is also full-colour and there are several opportunities to tickle.

Once again, you will be taking command of Jen, the heroine in the game. She just returned from a nice long relaxing holiday to her home town... and to work... where she does a shocking discovery...

The game contains TWO captivating game modes (Game mode A and game mode B), which seem a little similar from a distance, but prove to be quite different as you try to beat them... and both have also a very different ending. While in game mode B this goes together with some extra artwork (not seen in game mode A), game mode A will have a SECRET LOCATION... where you will get the opportunity to tickle Jen (eh... I mean... help her out, really... but you can tickle her madly too! Actually, I think you will.) The reward of this little mini-game is a Jen strip-tease pin-up (eight frames!) but you will quickly see that you need to play a little quiz to get her completely undressed.

This may be a good moment to say that the game has a CENSORED mode, and so if you are afraid of the too private areas (and texts), you don't have to worry. If you want to play the fully exposed version, then make sure you choose the "uncensored" version at the start of the game. The censored mode will be throughout the entire game and include all the rewards as well.

Talking of rewards, finishing game mode A will unlock a tickle-reward picture (Emma vs Betty) and finishing game mode B will unlock another tickle-reward picture (Jen vs Rebecca). Successfully 'helping' Jen in the mini-game will unlock the pin-up. Once unlocked, you can easily view these rewards again by choosing the button (which will show once unlocked) at the censored/uncensored selection screen when starting the game. So you don't have to play through the whole game again to see the rewards. Of course, if you want to do the tickling inside the game... for that you need to be playing the game itself.

Finally: This game was created for your enjoyment. I have checked it on viruses with the latest version of the Avast virus scanner (updated today) and no viruses were found. This game should not cause any unexpected behaviour to your system, but I shall not be held responsible for any possible bad behaviour or mishaps of any kind caused by installing and playing this game. It is also absolutely NOT recommended to play this at work, because it contains mature content, even if you play in uncensored mode. Installation and playing are therefore 100% at your own risk.

If you want to know more about Jen, want to read her stories or see the additional artworks, articles and more, the guide below should help you find what you are looking for: (/wink)

Not seen enough of Jen yet? Want to read her (SHOCKING!) life story and find out what all happened before? All of the artwork and short-stories you find on this thread are based on my 32 page long story which you can find from the following links: Chapter 1 and 2 (very shocking! beware!), Chapter 3 (bit bloody and violent at the end, but not as shocking), the Extra Chapter (just very weird, includes furry content). After those, there's a sort of 'story' in PC-game format, which can be found here. (PC only), which is followed by the chapter "My, My Miki, My My..." (chapter 5). Last but not least, there is the thread called Jen's Corner where you'll find short-comics, interviews, etc.

PS: For those who are interested, I can dream the game by now... know exactly what to do, how and when... and playing game A takes me 5 minutes (including the mini-game and reward). Playing game B takes me 8 minutes. I am pretty certain that you will need at least an hour for each... possibly more. The game is not easy, and especially game mode B is quite challenging. I'd suggest starting with game mode A.

PS: I also attached an extra picture... showing the three rewards you can get in the game. Except that they are silhouettes... you have to unlock them in the game to see the actual picture... But hey... you can guess from the shapes already! 😉 Enjoy!

Ilo.

Extra reward: When you manage to unlock all the rewards (i.e. playing through game mode A, playing through game mode B and winning the mini-game in the secret location in game mode A) a word will appear in the bottom right corner of the tickle reward picture (the one showing Emma, Betty, Rebecca and Jennifer). For the first person who tells me (as response to this thread) what that word is as a reply in this thread will win a custom drawn tickle picture by me, featuring two persons or comic characters of your choice (they must be 18+ though!) in a tickle situation of your choosing. So... go play and win! 😉 - Note: Reward has been won.

Note: All my games are scanned for viruses before uploading (and none were found, otherwise I wouldn't upload). The games were created for you to have fun, not a nightmare! Please do NOT play these at work or in another environment where you might run into trouble. By downloading and installing these games you take all responsibilities for effects it might have on your system or personal environment. I take no responsibilities whatsoever to caused damage or other negative effects.

Attachments

Last edited:
N...Nagas? This wouldn't have anything to do with the Nagas of legend, would it?

Oh yes! This means we will get to see Jen tickled in her black pantyhose I'm hoping. 🙂

N...Nagas? This wouldn't have anything to do with the Nagas of legend, would it?

You'll have to wait and see. I am not going to reveal anything of the plot yet. (apart from Jen's mission being a police assignment but I guess you already knew that).

Oh yes! This means we will get to see Jen tickled in her black pantyhose I'm hoping. 🙂

I can confirm that. Not until the very end though. There's tickling throughout the game (you can trigger some tickling yourself, and NPCs will be tickling). Those who only like foot tickling will only get a bit of love at the end of the game (or games I should say, because there's two game modes and they have different endings as well as a different winning reward). Jen will be wearing her work-outfit, which indeed includes pantyhoses. She won't take them off for the tickling action.

PS: Having that said, the picture you see attached in the first post is a "work in progress" picture. I put some texts near the A and B keys (to make it clearer what they're used for during game-play) and there may be other small revisions to it as I go along. I don't know if anyone wants arrows on the directional keys (like there was on the previous game)... such things can be arranged.

Last edited:
Another little teaser preview. 🙂

I told you that the game would be full-colour this time. No grayscales used at all. It is colour all the time. And it is also more visual than the last game (meaning, there won't be tickling descriptions - all of the tickling you can also SEE happening.)

In the attached preview you can see one of the scenes, and what the dialogues look like this time. This is not just a picture you get to see during the dialogue, it's the actual play-field. You can also see the improvements I made to the UI. The buttons A, B and exit now stand out more and it's more clear what button A and B exactly do. Oh... and there's no "tickle" button, you say? That's right. You'll figure out how the tickling works, though. 😉

... to be continued...

Attachments

• teaser2.jpg
    teaser2.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 948
... wow... I told him. He is one man game company. Welcome to Ilohnoh Enterprise.

A little more information today, in awaiting of the game's release. 😉
And a sketch that I did for the game as a teaser. I didn't want to publish any of the tickle pictures here before the game is released, I want those to be surprises and 'new' when you get to play the game.

Anyway, as I mentioned before, there's going to be two game modes (game mode A and game mode B). In rough lines, these game modes tell the same story, but they do so in a different way...

Game A and B start the same way (by the way, you get to choose which game you want to play at the start) and during the introduction (which you get from your pretty supervisor) you will discover how the game works, and also what situation you have landed into. You are Jennifer, the 'Special Agent' and you have a hell of a task ahead of you... not even the supervisor knows what is awaiting you.

While the red line of the two game modes are very alike, there are a multitude of differences... while you might be able to get forward with what you know when playing game A... in game B you might get stuck because things are different. Or the other way around. I initially planned to make game B a harder version than game A, but I think it doesn't really turn out to be quite so much "harder" as it is just more "different".

But it's not just the events that are a little different... the content is different as well. While game B offers a lot more artwork, game A has its own exclusive bit: a hidden location.

IF (and when) you find this hidden location, you are for a change stepping out of the role of playing Jen (which you're doing the rest of the game) and you'll be in charge of helping Jen getting off her pantyhoses. Now this sounds simple enough, but if you know Jen well enough, you'll know that she's 20% more sensitive at her feet than everyone else, so as soon as you only even touch her soles... she'll burst into an incredible laughing fit. So... you will have to get a hold of the pantyhoses at the end (that's where her feet are!) and then pull. This may sound easier than it is, as you'll find out. But rest assured, if you're smart enough you'll get it done, and the reward is another unique Jen Pin-Up. (actually, it's a strip-tease pin-up, but full tease, no full nudity😛 ). Should be well worth the trouble. And imagine, this is something that Jen is going through EVERY day, when putting them on, and off... Maybe she should have chosen a profession where she can skip the pantyhoses, eh?

Anyway, I included a sketch of Jen waiting for you to start removing her pantyhoses... She's already scared of the next moments of which she knows she will burst into a loud laughter. But she has to go through it... And if you're greedy... you can easily take control and continue tickling her a bit longer than is really necessary.

So, that's a little "mini-game within a game" and it will be an interactive, and moving... picture. A little bit of animation (which should also work for the people who didn't get the animation in Tk Hangman working).

Soon... you will be able to tickle these gorgeous feet in stockings... 😉
... provided you manage to find the hidden location, that is.

Attachments

• teaser3.gif
    teaser3.gif
    44.5 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
this is too cool for school...i just hope i can figure out how to play..sighs..you Il are a pure and true genius..

this is too cool for school...i just hope i can figure out how to play..sighs..you Il are a pure and true genius..

Oh, hehe... and you haven't yet seen how I made this actually fit perfectly into the story, and how the rest of the game is stuck together. Like "Down the Bunny Hole" it is again a nice 'string of events that fit together like a puzzle', but personally I have a feeling that this one will be more enjoyable even than the previous game. 🙂

And don't worry, Isabeau, I'll help you on your way and you'll be able to play this one too (without giving away all the clues).

I don't like to brag, but personally I feel I have outdone myself on this one. 😀 I'm quite excited about how it is turning out.

Ilo.

Good for you ilo. You are tied by this projects and I have something of mine own coming up... unfortunately not as good at this masterpiece.

Good for you ilo. You are tied by this projects and I have something of mine own coming up... unfortunately not as good at this masterpiece.

Looking forward to it, Bashiku! 😀

Iloh your one of my top 5 artists ever...and you just keep giving and giving

Just wait till he gets to the point of taking taking!

Tickler Dae: Thanks, TD! I feel honoured! When I get going... I'm unstoppable. Although... you haven't seen that much from me recently (save from the weekly Tk Olympics)... I'm having one picture where Emmi takes the new pet (Miki) out for some fun... but it's on hold because I'm first finishing the new computer game (this one) and I think it'll be the last one in this series.

Bashiku: Hehe. 😉

Magnata: Yup. The main game is also a tickle game (although you'll find a lot of adventuring stuff there, chit-chat, and other stuff) but of course it's a tk game. The mini game within the game is a fun extra that I put into game A because game B was starting to get a bit out of balance compared to A. Now they're back in balance again... but I think game mode B is really best suitable for the die-hards. 😉

Anyway, I wanted to give another little treat, this time it's an introduction of the CAST. And it poses some questions to which you'll find answers in the game. 😉

Attachments

• teaser5.jpg
    teaser5.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 331
In awaiting of the game's release....

Something more about game modes, the UI and censorship. Also, this is the last picture I am uploading in this thread, the NEXT thing I'm going to upload here is the game itself, so you know what to look forward to!

- - -

I spoke a little about the "game modes" already... basically there is ONE game, but it has two variations... Basically both tell the same story, but they do so in a different way. If you're familiar with "Down the Bunny Hole", you know that you have to open the door on in the basement, using a five-digit number code. You can get that code from the woman in the cage... but what if there were no woman in the cage? Then you'd have to find another way to solve your problem... which may involve the door... or not at all! (Something that comes to mind, is that you could start yelling really loudly and hope that someone comes to see what's going on down there, opening the door for you from the other side).

Now, THAT is how game mode A and B are different. The story is basically the same, but it runs a different course. And it is definitely worth playing both of the game modes, because game mode A contains a secret location (that game mode B does not have) and game mode B contains a number of extra artwork pieces that you won't encounter in game mode A. To top it all, the 'reward' picture (a tk picture of course) at the end (when winning the game) is in both game modes different.

I already dubbed game mode B the 'die-hard' mode... and that's the last thing I wanted to expand upon. Game A is not 'easy mode' and game B is not 'hard mode', although I think that people might find game mode A easier to complete. I can't know for sure though, because I wrote the game and already know all the answers, so I don't know for sure where you might get stuck or which things you'll find out really quickly. But game mode B is definitely in the way of content going a little further, harder, rougher. You'll see what I mean when you play the game. Either way, I think I would recommend starting with game mode A the first time you play the game. Start nice and clean... and if you want to get dirty, go try to beat game mode B... 😉

Enough about that now. If you're afraid that you get to see things you didn't want to see... don't worry, I built in a 'safe mode' for those who don't like exposure. As you can see in the attached screen-shot, the game offers both a CENSORED and UNCENSORED version. After you select whether you want to play game A or game B, you will be presented with this screen. "Censored" is marked by default (and you see Jen standing happily on the side, smiling at you). You can press 'Accept' right away and get started, or you can select the button "Uncensored" (you will have to use your imagination what Jen will do when clicking that, because she won't be standing there like that when you do, but I'm not showing that now!) to switch to the uncensored mode.

The censored mode will affect both images and some texts, but it won't cut parts of the story. The images containing nipples and other private areas are covered by a black rectangle (with the Jen logo on it) when 'censored' is selected. I think many will like to play the uncensored game, but I decided to support both sides.

An important note, I have to add: This game is MATURE and it contains mature content BOTH in censored AND uncensored mode. This means, that playing the "Censored" version of the game does NOT make it safe to play at work! I just wanted to highlight that fact.

Last but not least, something about the UI. Some things that can help you when you start playing, but I don't really want to get into that when I publish the game. I might just link back to this post.

First of all, there are several buttons...
- On/Off. You can ALWAYS press this, and it will terminate the game instantly.
- A/talk. When you start the game, this button is used for selecting game mode A. After that, its function is always to start a conversation OR end a conversation. So, if you're talking with an NPC and you want to stop talking, you don't have to try to pick an answer that likely ends your conversation, you can also simply press button A again. This button can be locked in some situations (like when there's no one to talk to, or in the map mode).
- B/in/out. Obviously this button is used to select game mode B when you start the game... after that it's used to enter a location or leave a location. As I mentioned above, the game has a map-mode. This time you're not restricted to a bunny-hole below the ground which you can't leave (until you finish the game) but you're out in the open, and you can enter locations, such as buildings or sites. And exit them again using this same button.
- N/E/S/W. This red directional button is for moving to the North, East, South and West, and it only works when you are in the map-mode. Pressing one of the directions will move Jen on the map in the given direction. You cannot use your cursor keys or asdw keys as alternatives.
- £. This is a very small LCD display that shows you how much cash you have (they are English Pounds). Whichever game mode you play, you start without money... but in the course of the game that changes a little.
- 5 mini screens. On the left of the main display are 5 mini screens. When they are empty (like in the attached picture) you can't interact with them. They are the 'slots' which will display items you have with you. You can check the first post for some examples. Clicking an item on these will make a 'hand' visible, indicating that you want to use that item. In most cases, you have to click somewhere else after that to use the item. So, if you want to use theater tickets to enter the theater, you would have to click the theater (hand shows) and then click the employee standing at the door. Clicking the item again will take the hand away again, clicking something that you can't use the item for (or starting a conversation) will have the same effect.
- Main display. The main display is a TOUCH SCREEN! And you're expected to touch it. For example in the picture attached to this post, you'll see buttons "Censored", "Uncensored" and "Accept". These are clickable. In the map-mode you don't need to click anything, but once you enter a location you can look, activate, pick up things. NPCs generally can't be clicked, however. So... how do I tickle an NPC then, you wonder... Start talking with them and you'll find out.
- Texts. The main display will show texts in many cases (in boxes either on the top or the bottom). Whenever the texts are not part of an ongoing conversation, you can CLICK on them to hide them. They are of course covering a part of the picture, and possibly other areas you might want to reach (click) so if they are in the way, just click them to discard them. When you're in an active conversation you can't do this, however. And the answers (always at the bottom of the screen) have to be clicked to be chosen, they cannot be discarded, unless of course you prematurely end the conversation by pressing button A.
- The entire game module. Last but not least, you can drag the game to any location on your screen where you want it. Just hold your mouse down on the blue/purple outer area and drag it to somewhere else.

Attachments

• teaser6.jpg
    teaser6.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 259
Just a quick note that the 'reward picture' of making it through game mode A will be "Emma vs. Betty". It is a "69 tickle pose", which is actually quite uncommon. But it's one that's working. 🙂 For seeing Jen and Rebecca tickling each other you'll have to bring game mode B to a good ending.

Well. That has been a bit hard to estimate, so I didn't yet make guesses till now.
Game A and B are both finished and you can play them completely from beginning to end, including getting the reward pictures and all the artwork and stuff on the way to it.

The Olympics have been slowing down the progress too, of course... but tomorrow's picture is ready and I'm doing the texts now... I'm one day ahead of time with that this week.

There is only a very little piece missing, and that's the mini-game within game mode A. I have to finish the artwork and colour it (most of the work), still finish the reward for winning the mini-game (some of the big part of the work) and the coding (the quick and easy part).

I'm trying to aim for coming Sunday... but it really depends on how much time it takes and how much time I have to complete it this weekend. Otherwise you can expect the game either somewhere during the next week, or the next weekend.

RELEASED!

Please check the first post in this thread for the download of this game, the instructions and other important information!

Enjoy the game!
Ilo.

I can't seem to install the game, but this sort of problem has happened to me before (maybe because I use WinRar? dunno). Should there be a "data" folder anywhere that I am missing?

I can't seem to install the game, but this sort of problem has happened to me before (maybe because I use WinRar? dunno). Should there be a "data" folder anywhere that I am missing?

1. Download the two zip files from the first post in the topic.
2. Unzip them (preferably using winzip, I don't know if winrar works ok on them)
3. This gives you a few files, of which a setup.exe and three .CAB files.
4. Do NOT try to unzip or unrar those .CAB files... (that's where you get the /data folder I assume...)
5. Run the setup.exe file. That should install the game.

If running setup does not work, it means that winrar couldn't unrar the files correctly (they got corrupted then) and you should probably try to get a winzip from somewhere. You can easily download trial versions of it from many places.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Looking forward to trying this out..thanks for the instructions via pm..hope my rather ditzy brain can figure it all out..hmm unzipping a zipped file..ack..

I did a virus scan and it came up clean so I can confirm.

Btw, anything we should know about? There aren't any Guide Dang It! (part of a game that people would be extremely unlikely to figure out themselves or that hasn't been alluded to in any way) moments are there? If so, you should allude to them.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back