• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nail Polish tickling?

Left TMF

TMF Expert
Here's something i just thought of.

Do you prefer your ticklee's toes to have nail polish, or not?

Also, do you prefer your tickler's fingernails to have polish, or not?

Interesting question. 🙂

I like the look of natural, cosmetic-less feet (save for the general health and care for the skin and whatnot, so would prefer no polish on the feet that I'm tickling/worshipping/etc. Though that's only a preference - I'd not mind it either way.

For 'lers who are tickling me, I'd think the polish would benefit any roleplayed scene or something - that is, dark, intimidating nailpolish for the ruthlessly sadistic Mistress, a striking red for when said 'ler wants to be particularly sultry and teasy...err, bright or multi-color goes well with pigtails? :lol But as far as straight-up, just for fun sort of play, again, nothing can beat the healthy look of natural fingernails. 🙂

one time at a halloween party where i was tied up and tickled, i was tickled by 4 women dressed up as witches, all of their nails were painted...my girlfirends were painted black...was ominous 🙂

For whatever reason, I rarely find nail polish even remotely attractive, so au naturale the whole way. Tough, though, in America where most of the ladies never go without, especially in summer.

thanks for the feedback 🙂

I suppose i should put my own opinion in here 😛

I think nail polish on toes i'm tickling is great if it's a sexy style of tickling, whereas bare toe nails are best for cute little toes and a ticklee that's all about the fun of being tickled.

As for my tickler, i think almost the same thing. Long and red for sexy sensual tickling. Odd, random colours to be goofy and fun. Bare finger nails are still the best for pure, fun, enjoyment tickling.

French tips are where it's at, that being said I myself usually go dark in contrast to my pale complexion.

Nope, not necessary. I have no problem with it, it just doesn't do anything for me one way or another

Ah, yes. French tips give my nails the appearance of length even when they're cut to nothing.

And they just plain look fabulous, I cannot stand red as a color on my fingernails honestly. I look like a whore. The red polish doesn't help, either ;o

I like clear polish or natural on girls toes. Mind you, I'm not a fanatic about it. It's just a personal preference.

Don't really care too much about colours.

I'm pretty sure french tips are probably where its at.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back