• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Name Your Favourite Band.

matthew

TMF Poster
Hiya ppl it's been a long time since i've made a thread here infact it's been a long time i've actually been on been gone ages but anyway name your favourite band and yea i mean music i'll go first mines Slipknot.

Against Me! son..... they keeps it real

"If she wants to dance and drink all night, well there’s no one that can stop her.
She’s going until the house lights come up or her stomach spills onto the floor.
This night is gonna end when we’re damn well ready for it to be over.
Worked all week long now the music is playing on our time.
We do what we do to get by, and then we need a release."

-Thrash Unreal

I used to like Chicago quite a lot but am now getting into more-modern stuff, so I think I'll say it's Five for Fighting at the moment.

I <3 Cetera-era Chicago. After he split, they just became such generic pop that it hurt.

My*favorite ever is Van Halen though! Esp. the album "Balance" which is my favorite CD EVER.

Favourite

or

Favorite?

Right click, spell check. I do it before posting anything. Pretty cool.

I don't have a favorite band..i go through periods of listening to different types of music..lately i've been obsessed with Jesus Christ Superstar again...fantastic rock music

Favourite or Favorite?

Both spellings are correct, depending on where you come from and what your cultural and linguistic background is.

Stop a second, think, realize that we have members from many places. I do it before posting anything. Pretty cool. 🙂

Onto the topic....

My favourite band has always been Rush. Followed very closely by Marillion, Triumph and Asia.

If Frank Zappa were still alive and touring, I'd go see him, no matter how many Greyhound buses I had to ride in order to get there (and you know THATS devotion!).

Likewise, if Can or Neu were touring (with all original members, some of whom have since passed on 🙁 ), I'd whip out the ol' passport and head for Berlin, London or Paris (they never toured outside of Europe).

As for performers who are still alive, I'm going to see Henry Rollins later this month (I know it isn't music, but what the hey...).

Last edited:
MORBID ANGEL!!!! MORBID FRIKKEN ANGEL!!!!!

(Ok that's outta my system)

MORBID ANGEL!!!! (ok, NOW it's outta my system)

Well, my favorite band depends on which version of "Me" you're talking to;

80s The Beatles/Iron Maiden (toss-up)
90s Trouble/Morbid Angel (another toss-up)
00s Nile/Jethro Tull/Arc (Death Metal, Prog Rock, and Space Music genres respectively)

Okay, allow me to just say that the level of prog rock enthusiasm both here AND at the other big tickling forum scares the teetotal CRAP out of me.

That said, I've been giving old Midnight Oil some heavy rotation, lately. Not their later, more overtly 'preachy' material, but their earlier albums. :note:

I don't think they were that big in the US but I would have to say Oasis.

in grade school...The Animals

in junior high...The Doors

in highschool...Three Dog Night

in college...David Bowie

in the eighties..Adam Ant, evolving into Deep Purple, then Judas Priest..

in the nineties...Soundgarten

now..anything intriguing..i do like Disturbed a good deal..

Try listening to PJ Harvey's "White Chalk", B-52's "Dance This Mess Around", Pixies' "Debaser", or Radiohead's "All I Need" and that's me.

Well, i can't just name one though number one is marilyn manson but number two is dimmu borgir mayhem satyricon and gorgoroth

Well, i can't just name one though number one is marilyn manson but number two is dimmu borgir mayhem satyricon and gorgoroth

Marilyn Manson? I missed out on the whole Marilyn Manson thing cause he didn't sound all that heavy back when i was into MORBID ANGEL!!!! Dimmu's awesome; their music's been known to make people sick (for real, I kid you not; I've seen it)

Favourite

or

Favorite?

Considering the fact that Reaper is BRITISH, I'm gonna go ahead and assume he meant "Favourite" as it is the correct spelling over here. :super_hap

I still stick by my original response, the Wurzels. Behold their west country greatness. 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back