• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

names

XaviarRkR

TMF Regular
Anyone got a fave name? (not to be called by). fave name that evokes memories or the like. Someone you remember, or whatever. This is just another one of my odd and random thoughts.

Any woman named Colleen has a head start on winning my affection.

I'll have to make sure you stay away from my daughter then, Ignatz...😉

Names... Emma. Now there's one that brings a smile to my face. Ah well!........

kyhawkeye said:
I'll have to make sure you stay away from my daughter then, Ignatz...😉
Hey, my intentions are honorable! (What, you don't want a 51 year old son-in-law?)

Teresa is one I always loved.

Marie too. 😀

(Teresa Bigengreen is my all time fave! XD)

ignatz01 said:
Hey, my intentions are honorable! (What, you don't want a 51 year old son-in-law?)

Not when she's only 9 right now. Besides, it's her middle name.

Beth. It sounds like breath and all that implies. Saying it softly feels like a breath. She's also the first one I let get away... in a romantic sense, not a kidnapping. (And no, she never came up missing, I'm not quite that obsessive. 🙂 )

David. People call me "dave", and it bugs me to no end. I don't know why I dislike the shortened version...I just do. It sounds weird to me...dave...Plus, I am way too cool for abbreviation! 😉

I didn't used to like my own name...but now I sorta do. Nobody ever calls me by it so when i hear it it's sorta jarring. like it's familiar but I don't always recognize it as mine as quickly as I should.
It's weird.

To answer the original question...no there probably aren't many names with special significance for me.

ticklishgiggle said:
I used to hate my name. It's Mairead, pronounced "muh-rayd" like "parade" but with an M. It always got butchered, but now I quite like it. I like to think it fits me pretty well, it being pretty unique and all.

If I ever lose my mind and decide to procreate, I'm going to name my child Roisin (pronouncd ro-sheen) or Riordan (pronounced reer-din).

Gotta keep up the family tradition of the odd Irish names.
Those are actually some really cool names 🙂 For a girl's name, I always liked Jasmine for some reason. I always figured if I had a daughter sometime down the road, that'd be her name. I'm not really sure of guy names though.

Hey Jamie, Actually I like the name.. Mine is Tristan, original, but grew up with kids telling me it was a gril name.. didn't lay off of me until "Legends of the Fall" came out in the early 90's. Anyway, I live in South Florida too! Would love to talk to you! I'm at:

[email protected].

Have a great day! XOXOX and tickles... Tristan

"For Ticklephiles, By Ticklephiles"

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tristan_Tickle/

obdub said:
I don't like my name, Jamie. it's not very exotic sounding.
leenotler said:
Just pronounce it Jah-may'.

Sorry if that was rude. I must stop trying so hard to be funny. I haven't been here long enough to safely attempt that.

I'm sure the name Jamie sounds very exotic in many parts of the world.
Also, if you are exotic, people who know you will associate your name with the exotic.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back