• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nami & Nico Robin by relent<, colored version

cosqui1

TMF Regular
I felt i just had to do it. My coloring skills are pretty basic, but i think they're good enough for the style of the show. Enjoy!

Attachments

• robin-nami color.jpg
    robin-nami color.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 2,122
My coloring skills are pretty basic?
Wow!
Pretty professional to my eyes
Thanks for sharing

Yay! More One-Piece!

Lovely picture, and very nice colours too. <3

BASIC?! are you MAD?? this is excellent coloring work o_o; the shading and shine effects look really great

Superb work on the colouring. Looks really good with the pic itself. Great work.

Care to test your MAD COLORING SKILLZ on another piece of Relent's work (^_~):

Attachments

• Ouka - Subaru - Mistral 1.jpg
    Ouka - Subaru - Mistral 1.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 360
Damn that looked nice. Nice aartwork by relent. Nice coloring skills by you cos

Basic! I wish I had any drawing skills whatsoever. LOL. Great job!

That's a very complex and detailed drawing at the top of this thread! (The line drawing further down ain't so bad either!).

Wow. Awesome colouring job. The pic looks great, and the colouring helps define each part of the drawing as well; connecting everything more so and making it all more concise. Basic or not, really good job. :super_hap

Indeed I agree with the posse. Your coloring skills are superb! Nice job, cosqui!

My coloring skills are pretty basic?
Wow!
Pretty professional to my eyes
Thanks for sharing

Thanks!

Yay! More One-Piece!

Lovely picture, and very nice colours too. <3

relent's linear art is amazing, it's such a pity that he doesn't color them

BASIC?! are you MAD?? this is excellent coloring work o_o; the shading and shine effects look really great

Thanks, dude. When i said "basic" i didn't mean "shitty", but seriously, i just used one layer for the base color and another one for the shadowing... Anyway, i'm glad you like it 🙂

Superb work on the colouring. Looks really good with the pic itself. Great work.

Thanks!

Care to test your MAD COLORING SKILLZ on another piece of Relent's work (^_~):

Sorry, rox, but this was one exception. Normally, i only color my own works. But thanks for commenting.

Damn that looked nice. Nice aartwork by relent. Nice coloring skills by you cos

Thanks! 🙂

Basic! I wish I had any drawing skills whatsoever. LOL. Great job!

Practice. That's all. Talent is overrated 😉

That's a very complex and detailed drawing at the top of this thread! (The line drawing further down ain't so bad either!).

Thanx

Wow. Awesome colouring job. The pic looks great, and the colouring helps define each part of the drawing as well; connecting everything more so and making it all more concise. Basic or not, really good job. :super_hap

Thanks, that's exactly what i was trying to do.

Indeed I agree with the posse. Your coloring skills are superb! Nice job, cosqui!

Thanks, dude.

wow nice cosqui yep in version colored nice nami and nico robin

Thanks

Special thanks to Cosqui for coloring this one. ^__^
I'm glad to see people like it; I have no eye for color, personally. XD I am still rather proud of my line work, though. Not to toot my own horn of course- but usually colors contrast my initial line work and make them look scratchy and blotched. I'm glad to see it held up.

Special thanks to Cosqui for coloring this one. ^__^
I'm glad to see people like it; I have no eye for color, personally. XD I am still rather proud of my line work, though. Not to toot my own horn of course- but usually colors contrast my initial line work and make them look scratchy and blotched. I'm glad to see it held up.

Your line art is awesome, and the poses you draw are really complex. It's such a pity you don't color them. It was easy to avoid that blotchy look you're talking about, using photoshop. I'm glad you like the result 🙂

hi cosqui, i have put and eye in your work some time ago,in devianart, i see how you are getting better, i like your drawings and the ideas of them too , i think
this is one of your best works, i liked very much also the idea of the zodiac girls, i have one question to you... i'm new in digital art and i dont know how to make nice lines like pencil lines ...how you did you did in this picture to make lines so clear and nice? thanks

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back