• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Narin 2 the Return of Eep - new letterbox format!

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
<EMBED SRC="http://members.aol.com/ibarrio/mtp_narineep.avi" HEIGHT=240 WIDTH=320>

The first post that you did of Narin 2 was good but this one was much better. Way to go Jeff!

Very nice clip!

However, could you please in the future place a link instead of embedding the video into the page?

I was caught off guard as it started playing with sound without any warning!

I don't always want the surrounding neighborhood to know my fetishes 😉

Not able to play??

For some odd reason the latest and greatest RealPlayer ("RealOne," they call it) can't play this clip. It tells me that it needs to download load a plug-in, tries to fetch the plug-in, then tells me that the needed plug-in is not available and that the content can't be played.

Any advice?

Redmage

eep! eep!

hee hee that's so cute, Return of the Eep. If you actually call the vid that.... hahahaha. 🙂

Awesome Jeff.

narin

Re: Not able to play??

Redmage said:
For some odd reason the latest and greatest RealPlayer ("RealOne," they call it) can't play this clip. It tells me that it needs to download load a plug-in, tries to fetch the plug-in, then tells me that the needed plug-in is not available and that the content can't be played.

Any advice?

Redmage

This isn't a realmedia file, it's an AVI, so the realplayer won't play it, but whatever you normally use to play MPEG's and AVI's should handle it.

Re: eep! eep!

narin said:
hee hee that's so cute, Return of the Eep. If you actually call the vid that.... hahahaha. 🙂

Awesome Jeff.

narin

That's EXACTLY what I'm going to call it!

avi clips and real player

Hey Redmage...I used RealOne for a short time and found it irritating and frankly, a pain in the neck... I would suggest you get realplayer plus...I use realjukebox for all my music and it rocks! If you go on Kazaa or IRC or WinMX, any file sharing prog. you can probably find realplayer plus, which is the one you normally have to pay for...I also use download accelerator, it is integrated into the browser so evertime something tries to stream, it dowloads instead...also speeds up the connection a little on D/l's. Just a few helpful hints u might like to use🙂 have a nice day

Hey Jeff;

Unfortunately, as a Mac user I can't view the AVI format. Still, the vidcaps you posted were very fetching. I will definitely have to order that one. It's great that you have created a video series featuring one of our "sisters". Maybe others will follow suit.

Thank you for your continuing great work on your vids and on our forum.

Max

Jeff, please stop posting the clips this way! Fortunately there's a solution to download it to th HDD

Gimme a hand

Cool pic mate, but please post a link instead next time! Hey Kylrad -how do you download this thing? Cheers and well done!
Love one another, Lennon:angel:

Thanks Jeff! Worked fine for me. I think it was a neat idea. I can't wait to see the lovely and talented Narin in another of your productions. I really like the intimacy of your videos, two people just having some fun. Ok, maybe ONE having fun and the other just screaming her fool head off, but you deal, eh?😎

soo, Jeff,
when is this video coming out of production? you've got all our you-know-what's tied into a curious wad.

later

Hound

Lennon:I've got a link to this file, but I don't know if I can post it. If I can't e-mail me, I'll send the link to the file to you:devil: . Unfortunately the connection breaks quite often and I haven't been able to download it yet 🙁

Cheers

Cheers much Kylrad.
Gear idea mate. My e-mail is [email protected], which I use for business and the likes. If you have any problems then I'd be grateful if you just stick it in an e-mail for me. Thanks again,

Love one another, Lennon:angel:

Go to members.aol.com/ibarrio. On that site you'll see a jpeg file, the chat html and the avi file. Right click on the avi file and you should be able to download it.

Visual not displaying

Hi there,

I couldn't see the clip just hear it. I tried downloading it as well and same results. Would you happen to have the link so I could download it or stream it?

Thanks,

Bo_J😛

Nice Clip

Looks like another great vid Jeff...damn you're a lucky dude. And as for you Narin, you're soooo damn sexy. Gimme a call sometime. <winks>

right

Yeah, and you're soooooo cool. Would you tell some random girl that you hardly know that she's soooooo sexy, and ask her to call you?
Just wondering, I don't know many polite people who would do that while sober.

narin

Damn!

you got flat out told!!

I knew to stay away from this one.....ya'll should be nicer, Soylent Green may be people, but Narin is not a piece of meat!

🙂

ok i have to ask...i have seen the phrase "Soylent Green" in a few different posts now in a few different areas of the board...what is it?..should i run from it?...is it a person?..a group of people?...an off color of green?....sorry if im off topic...just wondering.

ok....

now I can't answer this question as well as a lot of people might, but I can fill you in a bit prime.....

there is a novel, I believe, but damned if I can remember the title or author....might even be a film, probably was made into one...

anyway,,,, it is a bit of a sci fi thing, in the future..., and food is scarce... they come up with a food thingy called Soilent Green.... anyway.... what it turns out to be is a food made from dead people, basically making anyone who eats it a cannibal, but they don't exactly make this known to people....however, it is found out eventually...

for a GOOD LAUGH there is a film called Drop Dead Gorgeous, and it is funny as hell, and there is a scene where a girl in a beauty pageant does a reenactment of the whole "soilent green is people!" scene..... needless to say, she doesn't win....

hope I at least made sense of the whole thing...

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back