• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naruto Shippuuden Sakura Chan! */f

Aintboverd1

TMF Poster
hey guys just a sketch wanted to know what you guys thought before I started finishing it off. 😀

outline and colour

im hactuall quite proud of this one hope you guys like it 😀

Cool piece of artwork bloke! Ninja girls should be tickled all the time!^^

However, I have a point on which you could practice your skills! This is positive feedback, I am not trying to flame you in any way😛

The anatomy of Sakura is a little awkward. It is also one of the hardest parts of the human body to get right in a pic, so don't be to bothered with it since practicing solves a lot. A good way to take of, is to draw a ''skeleton'' before you actually begin on the main body. Just use a really light pencil, and draw out the main form of 'the body with lines, using dots at point were there are joints (ellbows, knees, etc.) This will help you to make sure that your proportions are good before you begin the actual drawing!

I make mistakes in anatomy a lot too, mostly in the arms. But it's getting better and better, and so will your art if you practice it a lot!

Keep drawing, cause there are plenty more unfortunate victims out there to be tickled!

Cool piece of artwork bloke! Ninja girls should be tickled all the time!^^

However, I have a point on which you could practice your skills! This is positive feedback, I am not trying to flame you in any way😛

The anatomy of Sakura is a little awkward. It is also one of the hardest parts of the human body to get right in a pic, so don't be to bothered with it since practicing solves a lot. A good way to take of, is to draw a ''skeleton'' before you actually begin on the main body. Just use a really light pencil, and draw out the main form of 'the body with lines, using dots at point were there are joints (ellbows, knees, etc.) This will help you to make sure that your proportions are good before you begin the actual drawing!

I make mistakes in anatomy a lot too, mostly in the arms. But it's getting better and better, and so will your art if you practice it a lot!

Keep drawing, cause there are plenty more unfortunate victims out there to be tickled!

Thanks for the advice thats some awesome tips ill give it a go and hopefully we can all see some improvement for next time thanks for the advice and encouragement!!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back