• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natali Demore Suicide

I can't believe it. I don't understand why someone like herself did that, and I'm shocked that so few people have commented.

Most people here are thick. About May or so she was diagnosed with an incurable disease.
She bought a shotgun in May. On August 3rd she and the guy who helped her with her website went to her studio, made a tent out of bedsheets, wall papered the tent with their suicide note then blew their heads off with shotguns.

http://www.xbiz.com/news/152404

Good lord that is extreme. I have no idea who the lady was but no one should go like that.

Yeah.. and he must have really loved her to do that with her...

First, if this is sarcasm then just ignore the rest of what I have written.

If this is a sincere comment then I think you need to think on what love is to you and if that is a healthy definition. Blowing your brains out because you are afraid of losing a woman you love is not the action of a healthy man.

It lacks maturity.

Most people here are thick. About May or so she was diagnosed with an incurable disease.
She bought a shotgun in May. On August 3rd she and the guy who helped her with her website went to her studio, made a tent out of bedsheets, wall papered the tent with their suicide note then blew their heads off with shotguns.

http://www.xbiz.com/news/152404

I for one didn't beleave your post but the press link explains it all, had that link been there from the start more people may have commented.
It is a very sad situation they both worked in the bdsm film clips/pics for years and did some good stuff.

Last edited:
Why the hell would I make something like that up?

Well i think a lot of people were suprised and shocked, and didn't beleave it.
The rest i have already stated, not all members are in the usa, therefore don't get the news. but it dosn't mean that all members are thick as you stated.
Like i said before had the link been in the original post it would have been clearer.
Thanks for raising the thread

Last edited:
First, if this is sarcasm then just ignore the rest of what I have written.

If this is a sincere comment then I think you need to think on what love is to you and if that is a healthy definition. Blowing your brains out because you are afraid of losing a woman you love is not the action of a healthy man.

It lacks maturity.
It hardly lacks maturity. It's the most adult decision one could make. You've a choice to live without the one you love or make the declaration that there is no life without the one you love. In which case, why bother living?

You have one view on life, they had another. It's unfair to impose your own values on other peoples lives.

Ms. DeMore in Action

She looks barely legal in these shots. There are more in the series, and I'll add them as I find them.

I also have some shots of her working with bondagette Ashley Renee.

There's something about a redhead. There was even more to Natali.

Requiescat in Pacem

I hope her soul is free of whatever despair that plagued her enough to cause her to do this. May she rest eternally in flowered fields with crystal clear rivers under a beautiful day sky. I'll miss ya so much Natali hun. You where one of the many women I admired.

Yeah.. and he must have really loved her to do that with her...

You don't allow someone you love to kill themselves.

No matter what kind of white-knight, selfless hero complex you might have, you can't just allow someone you love to end their life. That's not love. At best, that's complete and total apathy.

You've a choice to live without the one you love or make the declaration that there is no life without the one you love. In which case, why bother living?

Because life is uncertain and love is in the moment. By that I mean you have no idea what life will offer you next and to walk away from it is simply to say you have no faith - no belief that life might even offer you a means to experience love again and maybe even at a higher level.

As for imposing my values on someone else, sure I guess I have done that in this case. I do think people should be free to express love in whatever manner they choose, but I also happen to think that life is sacred. But my real point is I actually don't want people thinking (especially young people who haven't even lived halfway through their lives) that taking your own life is a healthy expression of love.

I do think expressions of love should be constructive, uplifting and essentially an act of joy. This was not one of them. This guy could of done a 1001 different things to honor the memory of this woman and express the love he felt for her while respecting the gift that life is. He chose not to.

PS. To know love you need to love yourself and self-destruction is not an act of love.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Banner wasn't her boyfriend. They had a pact but it wasn't because of mutual love.

"Demore, who was 35, is survived by her boyfriend. It is unclear who received any additional suicide notes left by Demore or Banner, Snakeoil said."

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back