• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nature's awesome! - isn't it?

sadi

1st Level Green Feather
I was out watching my brother's performance of a Midsummer Night's Dream outside with some awesome, ominous looking clouds rolling in slowly. I found it interesting, seeing 'Tragical Mirth' painted on a prop, it made me think of this site and all that it entails. 😉
Well we got to the part where Tanya was first besotted with the mule, and then the rain started spitting and picking up, along with all the lightning and thunder from about 10 minutes ago, and then the play was cancelled for this night. We all huddled into the car and we were almost hydroplaning everywhere when we found out my brother had a ride and left.
We had to stop for the rainpour to die down for 10 minutes, then we got about 1 km before we had to stop again for a couple minutes. It was amazing, seeing the lightning paint the sky bright purple frequently, and the sound of the rain drumming on the SUV. 🙂
The whole way back (normally 15 min. drive, but then was closer to 30. min.) my mom went a max. of 50km, or almost 30miles. It's still going on, but seems like it's died down a bit - though definitely not all the way by far.
The only thing that was a damper was not being able to outside enjoying the rain, or hear it all the time since I had my favourite Rammstein CD stuck in my ears for the most part. 😛
I did take them out to try to listen to the thunder and lightning, but couldn't really from within the car, 🙁 so I put them back in. 😉

How very poetic...

...until the Rammstein part. How dare you cancel out one awesome force of nature with another?!? :laughing: Or perhaps it added to the intensity? Though, a rainstorm makes me think more of Vivaldi, for some bizarro reason... o.o;;

Sucks that the play was cancelled, though. But it would've been really epic if they went about with it through the torrential downpour. Whatever happened to, "The show must go on!!"? 😛

yes nature has it's beautifull moments , just as i am dry and somewhere safe 😛

mmm lighting... I especially like red lightings 🙂

mmm lighting... I especially like red lightings 🙂

I've never seen red lightning before, just white, blue, and purple. :happy:
And it's going on again today! - Everything.:super_hap Honestly don't know if the play's going to be cancelled again before it even starts, just have to see if the weather dies down by then. :redface:

How very poetic...

...until the Rammstein part. How dare you cancel out one awesome force of nature with another?!? :laughing: Or perhaps it added to the intensity? Though, a rainstorm makes me think more of Vivaldi, for some bizarro reason... o.o;;

Sucks that the play was cancelled, though. But it would've been really epic if they went about with it through the torrential downpour. Whatever happened to, "The show must go on!!"? 😛
Well would it be any better if it was Apocalyptica playing? 😉
Yes it sucks, 🙁 but at least that made it all the more interesting before they had to close it- especially when they were all afraid of something, lightning strike right then to make it all the more realistic. :happy: And I think the lighting use, and mikes wouldn't fare too well against water. Or every single audience member leaving. Then who to play for? 😉

And I don't have any classical music on my iPod- yet.

Last edited:
Well would it be any better if it was Apocalyptica playing? 😉
Yes it sucks, 🙁 but at least that made it all the more interesting before they had to close it- especially when they were all afraid of something, lightning strike right then to make it all the more realistic. :happy: And I think the lighting use, and mikes wouldn't fare too well against water. Or every single audience member leaving. Then who to play for? 😉

And I don't have any classical music on my iPod- yet.

Heh, actually, now that I think about it, some DragonForce would be optimal for a moment like this... :super_hap

Could be, though classical music can have an odd raw power with it too.

Trust me it is a bad luck to see red lighting... and due to my nature I see it every storm night 🙂

i love right before a storm..the wind..there is an excitement in the air that is electric..

and i love nature in general...mornings are the best i think..

Well, I'm not really superstitous Bashiku, but it'd be nice to see one time.
Yes, it does feel pretty exciting right before a storm hits. :happy:

"Oh Lord My God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds thy hands have made..." (Hymn: How Great Thou Art)

I love to watch the power of thunderstorms as they pass. What a mighty display of the awesome power of His creation. Or the sunrise at the crack of dawn, with all the sounds that nature supplies with it.

The best music for that moment would have been some of Mannheim Steamroller from the Fresh Aire series 1-4, each album does a season. FA III is still one of my favorites, esp. Midnight on a Full Moon. Reminds me of being out in the pasture at night or on campouts...

Well, I'm not really superstitous Bashiku, but it'd be nice to see one time.
Yes, it does feel pretty exciting right before a storm hits. :happy:

Yeah tell me that when it strikes down twice at the same spot 😀

How very poetic...

vivaldi's 4 seasons!!! lol

COME THUNDER!

COME LIGHTNING!

(points to isabeau)...STRIKE THIS WOMAN WITH YOUR POWERS!

I kid. I kid. Sorry. Had to quote Willow. I wuv that movie. LOL ^_~

Yeah tell me that when it strikes down twice at the same spot 😀

I bet it may look that way, but it's physically impossible (or whatever rule may make it apply) for lightning to strike the same place twice. So technically, where it's hit is the safest place to stay- not that anyone would ever be able to go there. 😉
And it's interesting that all we're capable of seeing is the return strike - 'stroke back' - not the initial hit, that does all the damage.
And yes, Vivaldi is awesome, and amazing. :happy:

Last edited:
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back