• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naughty Kisses Under Mistletoe (Naughty f/f x2)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Happy Holidays everyone. ^^

As that title might hint, I've put together a pair of fun pics for XMas this year, with the theme of 'Naughty and Nice'. You get the naughty one right now, before the big day. The nice one will come on XMas day. 😉

You'll note this and the upcoming pics are shaded pencil sketches (with sparse background). Time constraints, busy factors and such (it IS the holidays 😛 ), unfortunately, though maybe I'll do more with them in the future.

Heh, I've probably used this concept too much, but the term 'mistletoe' just begs for it. Here we have two of my very naughty gals lounging amidst a bunch of Xmas trappings and gifts (which maybe they didn't exactly 'receive' more than 'acquire'). You've got naughty elf Kelyn (who fittingly always seems to pop up this time of year) and naughty punky ninja Nikki (newer...and you'll be seeing a lot more of her soon 🙂 ) in some sizzling holiday wear.

Apparently, that dangling mistletoe prompts gothic Kelyn to go and smooch another set of toes before her...and do a little lickling while she's at it as she traps Nikki's legs in her arm and engages in some naughty tickles.

Although, you probably should notice the (sadly wingless here) elf's green eyes are pretty wide, and not because they're staring at wiggling red and green painted tootsies. Sneaky Nikki, laughing her head off, seems to be returning the favor in the background with a handy plume threading between the pale feet of fanged Kelyn.

Two naughty gals in a naughty cute ticklefight on the eve of XMas. 😉

Remember, a second pic is coming on the 25th. One with a 'nicer' character and situation...right... ^^

You always had a knack for detail in your art, right down to the smallest crease or wrinkle, and this is no exception. It's nice to see the lees getting a break with some more playful tickling this time of year. 🙂 I also liked the colourful description - little things like knowing a characters name will always bring a picture to life.

Senshi:
Thank you. I always love trying to add levels of detail to my pics and sketches (I just wish I had time to add more, ex background) in this and the next one. Descriptions are also something I enjoy (I like writing tales for every pic if possible) since they hopefully enhance the artwork.

In this case as well, the 'Nikki' character hasn't really shown up in artwork on the tick forums before so she really needed a little info. 🙂

blackmagicjack:
Indeed. ^^

TheScientist:
Thank you. ^^

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back