• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NBC is run by people with diseases.

The people who run NBC have diseases that affect their brains. I think the main disease is called "Brain Rot."

The #1 symptom of Brain Rot is letting Conan O'Brien walk so that tired, unfunny, hated Jay Leno can ruin "The Tonight Show."

I'm watching the penultimate episode of Conan's show and I can't help but think that the show's ratings for tonight and Friday will be the highest since Carson departed. Monday when Leno comes back? The only people who will be watching are folks with broken TVs.

And Osama bin Laden.

And Satan.

It's pretty crap honestly. Conan is getting $45 million dollars, though.

I'll bet you that by Thursday the 28th, NBC will be offering Conan ANOTHER $45 million to come back.

Hitler would watch Leno if he hadn't died in Argentina in 1968.

That means if you watch Leno you're Osama bin Satan-Hitler.

The disease of which you speak is ownership by General Electric Corp. It very closely mimics brain rot.

And Osama Bin Laden won't be watching Leno. He'll be watching Rush Limbaugh judging the Miss America pageant.

GE could care less about who hosts what on their networks. Besides they're selling a majority stake in it to Comcast, so you can blame the cable company for the rest of it if they keep that dope Leno.

Shows how old I am, I stopped watching when Carson retired. LOL

So did I. I went to Letterman for a long time, then kinda stopped watching any of it in the early 2000s.

Now I kinda wish I'd watched Conan!

So did I. I went to Letterman for a long time, then kinda stopped watching any of it in the early 2000s.

Now I kinda wish I'd watched Conan!

I don't tune in all the time, but on the rare occasion I'm up with no incentive and nothing else to do, I find Colin Ferguson pretty entertaining.

I think Conan had some good stuff but overall it felt he was more 'restricted' than he was on Late Night. Plus he was still growing into it. And that's understandable, after all, to fill a major role such as that always takes a little time. I won't be watching Leno and I don't see any way he'll come out of this looking like a good guy.

One other thing I'm gonna say that I'm sure will gain me much, MUCH hate. But...I'm sick of hearing about Johnny. He's overrated. Sorry if you don't like it but it's true. People kiss his ass over every little thing he said or did, going on about how OMG THAT'S SO FUNNY JOHNNY WAS THE BEST EVER!!!, regardless of if he was even making a joke or not. Not that I ever found him THAT funny anyway.

I think Conan had some good stuff but overall it felt he was more 'restricted' than he was on Late Night. Plus he was still growing into it. And that's understandable, after all, to fill a major role such as that always takes a little time. I won't be watching Leno and I don't see any way he'll come out of this looking like a good guy.

One other thing I'm gonna say that I'm sure will gain me much, MUCH hate. But...I'm sick of hearing about Johnny. He's overrated. Sorry if you don't like it but it's true. People kiss his ass over every little thing he said or did, going on about how OMG THAT'S SO FUNNY JOHNNY WAS THE BEST EVER!!!, regardless of if he was even making a joke or not. Not that I ever found him THAT funny anyway.

I agree with you on both counts, actually. The thing with Johnny wasn't so much that he was heelarious all the time or anything. It was more a certain style, or panache. A comfortable feeling that the show gave you. he was always respectful of his guests(at least on camera), and had a certain fatherly appeal to him.

But enough on all that. I ran across this cartoon that speaks volumes on the news of last week:

Jay Leno is the smarmiest, most unfunny person who's ever graced late night television. It's the way he comes across as "L.A.'s Boy". Laker jokes, mudslide jokes...if you don't live in LA, half of his material has no point.

I've always been a Letterman fan anyway (and yes, Colin Ferguson rocks!), but Conan got royally screwed. This is like giving your kid up for adoption, then going back the next year and suing to get him back.

Ah i could never stay up late enough anyway..back in the early days of our marriage, i managed to stay up for Carson..and Saturday Night LIve..*shrugs* i don't bother with network tv anymore anyway..

If I'm up that late, I'm usually doing other things....

...Like hanging out here!

For 45 million dollars...I wouldn't think twice about leaving as the syndicated host of a comedy show...to hell with comedy...show me da money! ^_^

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back